News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Common Room Boredem

Started by lexip.13, February 6, 2008, 05:18:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexip.13

Lexi sat there in the best seat next to the fire. She was curled up in a ball in the seat reading Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen. Tears were falling down her face one at a time. The story reminded her a lot of her life now. Of course she didn't have half the pride that Elizabeth did. She sat down her book and stared into the fire. It sucked that Tom wasn't here. Now she was expiriencing common room boredem.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

LordBlaZe

Blaze walked in, he was in the school a lot more often now. He looked at Lexi, and smiled a bit. Even though she was Tom's girlfriend she was pretty nice.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

KeKe p

KeKe was just walking around her room and went down to the comman room and saw Blaze and Liex "Hey guys."she said as she sat down by the fire.

lexip.13

"Hey Blaze. Keke. What you been up too lately?"she asked. Before they could see Lexi wiped away her tears and shut her book. "Can you believe the homework Snape gave us? It'll take me all night to finish it."she said trying to distract her mind.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]