News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Very Interesting Announcement [Stupid Announcement]

Started by Kilynn, February 8, 2008, 07:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

My dear friend Lauren has gone gangsta and she wants me to announce something.

LAUREN IS FROM DA HOOD!

Thank you for wasting your time and reading this.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

KeKe p

Oh My gost Riechert isn't from the hood she is stupied so yeah she is and she isn't form there she chouldn't pass to be there.........She whould probley shoot her self form going crazzy....so yeah .

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: KeKe p on February  8, 2008, 09:43:43 AM
Oh My gost Riechert isn't from the hood she is stupied so yeah she is and she isn't form there she chouldn't pass to be there.........She whould probley shoot her self form going crazzy....so yeah .

First of all, I don't know if you were kidding or not...but if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all....
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

KeKe p

Know I was jokeing we used to be best friend s but now she dosen't talk to me any more for some reson so I didn't mean it in a way.

Vanessa

I'm Lauren... Yepp I'm pretty crazy, right Kilynn. We where walking around and I was pretending to be gangsta. Haha... I even made up a rap.
--Taken--

KeKe p

That is true she did I wasnt' there but I herad all aobut it and it is pretty good for her

hahahaha yeah

Vanessa

--Taken--

Vanessa

I am from da hood! If only Rachel was here, then I could rap my sexayyy song.
--Taken--

KeKe p