News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Laying out in the forest drawling

Started by Shara2007, February 9, 2008, 08:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

(please pm me because I do not want this on to be a post with lots of romance)

Sarah was sitting against a tree in the forest drawling a picture of a unicorn as if it was eating the grass. Everything around it looked as if it was glowing. Sarah had gotten over being so sad and gloomy to drawing the pictures that everyone know her for the happy ones were everyone smiled.

"I love this one." Sarah then finished up and sat it aside and started to draw a pack of centars she had meet a couple of them in her life and they were really kind.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

KeKe p

Keke was just walking around and saw Sarah and went over to her."Hey what are you doing?"she said as she sat down by her and looked at her drawing.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she finished the ones of the centars. "Well to tell you the turth I was drawing my friends. Most of my friends hate to admit it are animals or magical creatures of some sort. What you doing out here."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

KeKe p

Shara2007

Sarah then smiled. "Thanks I worked hard on the pictures I do. I mean that why me and Aaron first meet we both like to drawl."

KeKe p

Shara2007

"Ya he has been there to help me see my ture smile and side. " Sarah then looked at the picture.

"Before you saw a word I don't like him like that."