News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

NO DRAMA!!!!!!!OR ELSE......

Started by LavyBrown, February 10, 2008, 02:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

Lavy misunderstood Sarah's tears. She thought they they were about her own abrupt parting.

"Oh, Sarah, I'm so sorry!" she jumped up and pulled her friend into a hug. "I know it was all so sudden and Neo and I had this huge falling out and for the longest time we didn't even look at each other and then when we finally did kiss and make up we had so many problems on our hands. School just added to the problems so I left. I didn't realize I had hurt everyone so bad. Will you forgive me?"

(we should wait for Albus and or Ryan)
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her. "It fine you did not do it. I forgave you a long time ago."

Sarah did not want to go into anything else though.

(ya your right.)
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

(( Sorry... I hate the time differences between Norway and America and other country's...))

Before Albus relpyed at Lavy comment, she and Sarah had started to talk. He sat down in a chair next to the and ordered a butterbeer, to have somthing to drink, thirsty as he was.
he noticed that Sarah and Lavy was finished talking so he opened his mouth again and said:
" Well... Now you girls are finished talking... What should we do? Stay here and 'hang out'? Catching up? or?" Albus asked the two of them. He wasn't so really interested to just sit there and nearly do nothing.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah looked around at the group she did not care what they did. She just wanted to hang with friends.

"I don't mind I'm up for anything. What ya want to do." Sarah then finished her drink waiting for one of them to answer.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LavyBrown

Lavy shrugged. "Anything you want to do."

Shara2007

"oh okay well. Albus I don't care and neither does Lavy so it up to you to pick what we do." Sarah then turned to face him waiting for an answer.

fudge0604

"Well... Talk then maybe... I really don't know what to do..." Albus said and took a big sip of his beer.
He felt the good taste in his mouth then swallowing the beer. He looked around not knowing what to do.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

"That fine with me. What you think about it Lavy." Sarah said as she drank her pumkin juice if Lavy was not there it might have been butter beer.

"I mean unless you want something else."

LavyBrown

"Talking is fine...anything you want to know about me? I'm an open book tonight."

Ryan

Ryan walked over to them and stuck "Umm Hi you are?"she said looking down not knowing what to say or not.

LavyBrown

"Hi," she turned to him in and instant.he had the strangest feeling that she had seen him before, but how could she...this was the first time she had been back in months.

Ryan

He looked up and smiled but then looked back down not knowing what he was doing."Um Hi do I know you?"he said to her and looked up at her kinda puzzled.

LavyBrown

Lavy's eyebrows crunched together in concentration. She couldn't shake the feeling that she had met him before, but on a much less pleasant occasion.

"I don't think so...." she smiled again, "I'm not sure," she admitted, "I feel like I've met you but that's not possible. Were you in Russia a few months back?"

Ryan

"Umm with my grandma to see this one tig why?"he said to her.He didn't know what she was asking him but that was kinda scary.

LavyBrown

"Oh..." Lavy thought about it. He had been in Russia but she still had some douts about him being part of some underground reble group that was trying to kill her. Not kill her,really. More torture her until she told them everything they wanted to know.

She looked over the boy in front of her. He couldn't be more then 17, older then her but still. He was taller then her by more then a foot at least but he didn't seen the toturing type.

"I think maybe I'm just seeing things is all. Sorry. So tell us about yourself."