News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

NO DRAMA!!!!!!!OR ELSE......

Started by LavyBrown, February 10, 2008, 02:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

(I'm sure none of you know me unless your an oldie but I'm Lavy. I'm going to try and get back in and meet some newbies. Good luck keeping up with me!!!!YEAH ::))

Lavy walked out of the bar she was just in. It had been so long since she had been back to Hogsmead she felt like this was the first time she stepped into it's streets. She looked around taking in all the sights looking for old friends and new ones as well.

The roads where nearly empty seeings how it was still early morning but she suspected someone would show up sooner or later. She decided to sit down and wait for some unsuspecting person to come by.

While she waited the sun came up over the tops of the roofs casting long shadows over the streets. Lavy listened as the students from Hogwarts came into the little town and as the people of Hogsmead finally woke up and began their day.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Shara2007

Sarah then walked into hogmead she had wanted to get a pumkin juice and this was the place to get one of the best. She walked in and glanced by really quick to see if she noticed someone. When looking around she thought that she reconized one of here old friends that she not seen in a while.

*That can't be Lavy* Sarah said in her mind although she contuine to walk to the bar.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ryan

Ryan was also in Hogsmead and was just came to see if he could meet anymore people.  He didn't know alot of people that had been here because one thing was that he was new and no one really liked to talk to the new people.  He missed his old home when he didn't know he had these powers and he missed not knowing that .  Yeah something would happen that he couldn't explain but he still missed his one home that know one could take away from him.

He just went and sat down in one of the chairs that he saw and looked around at any one that he did know but that wouldn't be alot of people.  So he just sat there doing nothing at all.

LavyBrown

Lavy recognized Sarah at once and jumped up to greet her friend. "Hey they!" she said with a smile when she reached her through the crowed. Before Sarah had a chance to reply Lavy noticed someone new and although they had never met she knew from his thoughts that is name was Ryan.

She waved him over, eager to get to know him.

fudge0604

Albus were walking in the streets of Hogsmeade, happy to have a period of freetime.
In his hands he had two books, one about charms, one about quidditch.
He was thirsty and wanted a drink so he started to walk against the three broomsticks.
He wasn't far away so after a minute of slow pace, he approached the door of the bar,
and walked inside. As always it was full of people and the sound level was high.
Albus were looking around trying to find a place to sit. As he looked around, he noticed that Sarah were there, and she was talking with someone. He couldn't see who it was because he only saw her back.
He walked over to see how his friend Sarah were, and he were also wondering who this girl was,
as it looked as she maked Sarah really happy. When he was a yard or something like that away from them, he opened his mouth and said: " Hi Sarah! Who is it that you have there?" He said looking at the unknown girl. He smiled to both of them.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah was so happy to have seen her friend. "Oh Lavy I'm so glad your back."

Sarah then went over and hugged her. Lavy was another one of those like Ginny who was always there to help Sarah out when she needed it. She wonder if she would have went into the slump she did if Lavy would have never left. "Well at least I know I'm not going crazy. I mean I thought that it was you when I walked in but was not so she. How have you been."

Sarah then turned when she heard her name and saw that it was Albus. "Oh hi there. This is a great friend of mine Lavy."

She then too noticed the new boy.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LavyBrown

"I've been busy since I left but I'm really glad to be back. It's feels a little wired. There are a whole lot of people who's thoughts are unfamiliar to me and it's been keeping me up all night. I'm Lavy by the way." she said smiling back at Albus.

Shara2007

"wow I hope you get to sleep more." Sarah felt sorry for Lavy now She had still been praticing and was able to know drowned out other's thoughts and even make it where they could not hear hers. She was glad that Lavy was back though.

"So how long you think that you will be back this time. I mean it will be a while though" Sarah missed her friend that would come up to the Ministry and talk to her while she worked. She had to tell you the turth missed Lavy in everything she did.

Sarah then thought that she closed her mind and siad. *Lavy might not want to be my friend if she new all the evil things that I have become but I will not tell her so that she gets hurt.*

fudge0604

"Oh." Albus replyed. " Well I've heard a bit about you.. Lavy...? Well... I'm Albus Severus Potter.."
Albus said and took his hand up waiting for the shake. He looked at Lavy,
and saw how she looked taking a little picture of how she was out from her looks.
Another bad habitthat he had. Always getting pictures of how strangers were just by looking at them.

Post Potter depression.

LavyBrown

Lavy paused before shaking Albus' hand hearing a thought from Sarah. All she got was "Lavy might not want to be my friend if she knew...' and the rest of the thought was for some reason cut off.

Lavy looked over at Sarah, concern flooding into her expression. But she decided to leave it alone, for now at least.

"It's really nice to meet you Albus. What have you heard about me? Good things I hope."

Shara2007

Sarah then smiled at the remark not knowing Lavy had heard the frist part of here thought. "Well if he heard it from me it has to be good."

Sarah looked at her. "If from Siruis you better start to worry Lavy."

LavyBrown

"What do you mean?" Lavy asked keeping her poker face on perfectly.

Shara2007

"Well you know how Siruis was always joking around. I mean you never know what he would say." Sarah then finished her juice and looked at the Bar tender.

"I like a butter beer." She then looked at the rest of them she was now drinking again.

"Why would I say bad things you were my best friend."

LavyBrown

Lavy glanced over at Albus. He appereantly knew Sarah well enought to greet her casually by name. Maybe he knew what was going. She would ask him later when they were alone.

"Yeah he does say alot of things but most are based in truth," Lavy changed the suject, "I'm not saying just you. We are good friends but I'm sure I've done some things that have driven you up the wall!" she laughed at the memories that were overcoming her.

She pulled her long hair out of the bun it was in at let it fall into it's noraml gental waves around her shoulders and down just past her mid back. She started plaing with the ends.

"Come on, there has to be sometime when I hurt you?" she was still smiling but it was more subdued, as if she was thing of all the things she had done to her friend.

Shara2007

Sarah took a sip of her drink.

"Well you did to one things." Sarah did not notice a single tear fall. She then started to drink more of it. Even thought she was addicted to butter beer now it did not seem to make her loose her pain.

"you left with out saying goodbye." She was not looking at the counter. She did not want to get into her personal life at the moment she was still hurting from Siruis breaking it up.