News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alone

Started by Noelle, February 12, 2008, 07:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noelle

"What would you like?" The waitress said from behind the counter.

"Butterbeer, please." Noelle said softly. The waitress filled up the mug and slid it in front of Noelle. "Thank you."

She took a big drink, then sat the glass down. She looked around, the Three Broomsticks was unusually quiet.

Shara2007

Sarah had her hood on and she walked into the Three Broomsticks. She then walked up to the counter with her hood still on.

"I would like one Pumkin Juice." Sarah said as she sat down.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Noelle

Noelle turned, seeing Sarah. "I don't believe we've met before. I'm Noelle."

She took another sip of her butterbeer, and pushed a few strands of hair out of her face. She smiled at Sarah, waiting for a answer.

LavyBrown

"Keeping yourself sober tonight, Sarah?" Lavy asked her from behind. "I don't want another repeat of last night."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Shara2007

"Well I'm Sarah." Sarah said to Noelle. Sarah then looked at Lavy.

"Maybe one day my hoods will work." Sarah then took off her cape.

"I don't beleive I meet you either." She stuck out her hand.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron walked in and sat down at the far cornor of the counter and ordered a water and just sat there watching a group of girls which he new all of them gather he didn't know why so he just stayed were he was and watched

LavyBrown

Lavy waved Aaron over. She had just remember when he walked in that she had scheduled a telepathy lesson with him and she realized she was probaby late. She sighed, wishing she wasn't such a bad teacher.

"Yes, maybe one day, but not today. I'm going to be watching you."

Since Lavy had been gone she saw that things had started to slip through the crackes, like Sarah's drinking for one. That was going to end if she had anything to say about it.

Shara2007

Sarah had looked at her glass then back at Noelle.

"So what brought you to Hogwarts."

She then sent to Lavy. *One day I will and then you will be sorry you missed it* Sarah was saying that as a joke.

Noelle

Quote from: Shara2007 on February 13, 2008, 01:12:00 AM
Sarah had looked at her glass then back at Noelle.

"So what brought you to Hogwarts."

She then sent to Lavy. *One day I will and then you will be sorry you missed it* Sarah was saying that as a joke.

"Long story." Noelle sighed. "There was a big scandel at my old school, and I had to leave."

She took another sip of her butterbeer, feeling slightly overwhelmed by all the people comming in.

Shara2007

"Oh okay that fine with me." Sarah then took a drink of hers.

"So we should hang out more. I mean your looking for a friend and I can be one."

LavyBrown

Lavy knew that the thought Sarah had sent her was just a joke, nevertheless she narrowed her eyes at the comment

~I don't need to be anywhere near you to know what you're up to. You could go to India to have a drink and I would be there in a heart beat~

"Scandel is never fun," she directed to Noelle, "I'm glad you choice Hogwarts. You'll have plenty of...adventure here."

_-Aaron-_

Aaron was sitting down at the end of the bar counter and walked over to were the group was when Lavy waved him over -you want to just skip todays lesson- he sent to Lavy since she was meeting new people and he didn't want to have her just leave Aaron got to where they were and heard the last few words that Lavy said "really what kind f adventure I haven't found any" he said smiling then looked at the rest of the people "hey Sarah hey Noelle how are you guys doing?" he asked them

KeKe p

Keke walked in and saw one of her old friends onebody but her really new.

"Well hello miss keke, how are you?" the guy said to her

"Oh nothing much jack you,?"she said back to him.and took a chair down by him.

Shara2007

"I'm doing fine." Sarah said as she talk to Aaron.

"Lavy's right there is always excitment to last you here." Sarah knew this from experince.

*Really Lavy how do you know I would be doing it there.*

_-Aaron-_

"Thats good" said Aaron sitting down and ordering a water