News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Truth About Forever

Started by ChoChangHP118, February 25, 2008, 05:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

( Some things you need to know: Sirius and Sarah are married and they've got there 3 children. Let's say Alexandra is in her first year at Hogwarts. Please no one liners...oh and if you don't have a reason for being in our house in the middle of the night please don't be there. Thanks!)

Click, click. The sounds of foosteps. Sirius's lit wand in front of his sore body shows the way to a room. Pitch black all around, Sarah and Cho beside him. A man standing in the corner of the room. Silas Lestrange himself. Two words about to be muttered before... Sirius looked up. sweat ran down his face as he sat up slowly, his head pounding. Where was he? He couldn't tell. Till after a moment he heard breathing next to him. He peered to his right to find Sarah sleeping beside him. He saw a street light seeping through the window to his left and breathed a breath of relaxation. A bad dream, that's all it was. Sirius swung his feet quietly over the side of the bed and stepped onto the cold wooden floor. He slowly walked across the room to the window and peered out. Chills ran up and down his spine as he looked down at the streets. He shook his head violently and looked again, barely breathing. Had it just been an after affect of the dream? Or was it something else? Sirius felt his head and sighed leaning against the window. He couldn't have seen Silas Lestrange because Silas Lestrange was dead. Gone forever. Forever, what a word. Forever by definition means for all future time...for always. But as Sirius thought more about it he wondered if forever gone didn't mean what he thought it meant. Could Silas Lestrange really be forever gone? Or was it all coming back just as it had before.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah had laid there on the bed when she all of a sudden did not feel anyone be side her any more so she opened her eyes. She then saw that Siruis was not there so she got out of the bed with her robe and walked out the door. She then saw him and walked over and rapped his arms around her.

"What then matter baby. Why you not sleeping." Sarah was scared something happened.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius awoke from the deep thought that he had been placed into from the dream and the figure he had seen, or imagined. he licked his lips and dazedly looked at Sarah. He was only able to see half of her face from the street light but just seeing this little bit of her soft skin was a comfort to him. It let him know someone else was out there, someone who cared for him. He shook his head, not wanting her to worry about his sanity.

He was worried enough about that.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. She knew that something was up but she was not going to bother him about it. She was just going to leave it alone.

"Well okay why don't we go back into the house and get some hot lemon tea." Sarah knew that if calmed her and she was just wanting to get Siruis back inside he could get what ever he wanted. "I love you okay. I mean I wanted you to know that."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius's face flickered like a lightswitch to a short smile before returning to a mesmorizing gaze. "Yeah I know. I just had a...a bad dream or something. Thanks I'd like some tea."

Sirius took one last glance at the ground where he thought he had seen Silas stand and turned away from it. He placed his arm around Sarah, not only to warm her but again to assure himself that someone was there with him that loved him.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. She loved being in his arms. Sarah then walked towards the house and into the Kitchen. She was grabbing down cups when one slipped causing 5 of them to fall to the ground.

"Oh no." Sarah said load. "Siruis is going to kill me." Sarah said where only she and the ones in the kitchen could hear. She was not sure though if Siruis heard so she bend down to fix them so her body was all below the counter.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius slowly walked into the house after Sarah. He looked outside one more time and closed the door, locking it shut. He walked into the kitchen and looked around. "Sarah?" He asked aloud. Not seeing her because she was bending over.

Shara2007

Sarah then stood back up with Glass pieces in her hand. "yes Sirius what the matter."

Sarah then sat them on the table and started to do spells. She really did not mean to break them. She had a piece stuck in her finger so it was bleeding. "Sorry I broke them."

ChoChangHP118

Sirius shook his head, walking over to her and peering down at the cups he nodded. "Its no the end of the world dear."

Sirius sat down at the table and yawned. He placed his elbows on the table and placed his head in his hands. Just as he did though, the image he had seen outside creeped into his head. He shook his head and opened his eyes, looking at Sarah. He noticed her hand and stood quickly. "Sarah, your hand. Are you ok?"

Shara2007

Sarah looked at it and noticed that it was bleeding. "Oh ya I think it should be fine. I mean I think it was just a peice of glass."

Sarah had not fixed all the cups and was ignoring her hand but went strait to work on both of there teas. She knew they would feel better after they had some. She was not sure why Sirius was so jumppy but she would not bother him about it.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius nodded and looked around running his fingers through his hair. His eyes were still purple but he felt safer in the house as he sat at the table not sure what to do or what to say, not wanting to explain what had happened.

Shara2007

" Siruis talk to me. I mean I know something it up." She sat his tea infrount of him. "I mean your not yourself."

ChoChangHP118

Sirius shook his head looking into her beautiful eyes. "Its nothing," he said uncertainly. "I just, had a bad dream or something."

Shara2007

"Okay I will lets you be for now." Sarah then walked to the sink and ran the water over her hand. After that she saw the peice of glass and took it out cleaned and disifected it.

"Here we go." Sarah then started to repair the rest of them.

"Repairo."

dobby888

Jessie stood outside of Sirius and Sarah's house.  It was the middle of the night, and she stood in the cold with only a small tote bag slung over her shoulder.  She rang the doorbell and waited for a response.