News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Walking around.

Started by Hailey, March 6, 2008, 09:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hailey

Hailey was walking around the grounds.  She had alot on her mind, she felt like it was all she thought about every second.  She kicked a rock that was in front of her.  She looked around and saw a bench by a stone fence. Hailey slowly walked over there as she sat down.  It was just before noon.  It would be time to start lunch in the Great Hall soon.  Hailey sat there and looked around, feeling somewhat lonely all by herself. 

Shara2007

Sarah was walking around by her self when she saw someone sitting on a wall by themself so she decided to walk up and say hi.

Sarah then walked up to the girl. "Hi there I'm Sarah."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Hailey

Hailey looked up.  She saw a girl she had never met before, although,  She had seen her around the grounds.  Hailey smiled at her "hey Sarah, My name is Hailey." 

Shara2007

Sarah looked at her. "I don't think we every meet. I'm in Ravenclaw."

Sarah then went and sat on the wall next to her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

walker08

Natalie didn't like to interrupt but she couldn't help it. She was on her way for a swim. She had been stressful all day about making friends her knots had knots. She waved to them and just dove in. As she dived the water enveloped her closing in on her until she got to the top.

Hailey

Hailey waved at the new girl who just passed by.  She looked back to Sara "Im in Slytherin" she replied.  Hailey sighed.  "So, do you like it here at Hogwarts?"

Ryan

Ryan had been walking and then sat down by the lake not knowing that some one was swiming but he just sat there and thought.

walker08

Natalie finally arrived at the top and took a gasp of breath. She stroked her hair back so it was slick and it flowed around her. Her clothes kept her up some. She waved to Ryan then dived back under water blushing furiously.

Ryan

Ryan looked up at something in the water but then thought that it was a fish so he didn't care.

walker08

Natalie finally got out her clothes soaked. She knew Filtch would be ticked with his floors all wet. That's the whole reason why she'd done it in the first place. She slowly walked across the lawn and stepped inside dripping and making puddles as she walked up the steps.

Ryan

"You are all wet."he said to her.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at them "well I in ravenclaw." Sarah said as she talked to Hailey.