News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Common Room Humming

Started by walker08, March 7, 2008, 08:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walker08

Natalie sat there in the best seat by the fire admiring Rowena Ravenclaw's statue. She examined every line and detail just because it was so beautiful and well crafted. She was humming as usual a song she had heard sometimes before when her mother had tried to get her to sleep. It was 2:00 am. But she just couldn't fall asleep.

Ryan

Ryan walked in and didn't know that Natalie was there but then looked over to her and went up to her and put his hands over her eyes..."Guess."he said to her.

walker08

She giggled. "Uh...let me think."she said acting stupid cause she knew who it was. "Ryan!"she said a little too loudly. Then Natalie turned around to find him standing there. "What are you doing up at 2:00 in the morning?"she asked suspiciously.

Ryan

"I don't know why are you."he said as she jumped over the chair and then sat on the chouch.

walker08

"Well..I couldn't sleep."she said making an emphasis on I.

walker08

"So now you gotta tell me why you're up at such an hour."she said rubbing her eyes.

Ryan

"Bored can't sleep thinking."he said.

walker08

"Kind of the same thing."Natalie said. She looked at the fire and just tried to relax.

Ryan

"That cool ."he said to her and then laughed and then rubbed his chin.

walker08

"So....I know this is weird but lets ask each other questions about each other so I know more about you and you about me."she said in her buisness like tone. "Ok. I'll go first. Favorite......movie?"she said already knowing hers.

Ryan

"Umm ok that was random but ok well mine whould have to be the movie Die hard 2"he said to her....
"Ok my turn...what type of guy do you like that best say like umm do you like punk's, jocks, emos,soo on?"he said to her.

walker08

Natalie put her index finger to her lip and thought hard. "I'd say....punk."she said. Since she was mostly that herself.

Ryan

"Oh huh that is nice...I am not puck I am emo but yeah."he said to her and then looked around the comman room.