News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Laying around her room

Started by Shara2007, March 15, 2008, 09:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah was laying in her room. She had not been feeling lately. SHe decided it might have been because of the fact that she was feeling alone. She missed hanging with Siruis and never saw him any more. Then all her other friends were dating.

"I don't want to leave this bed. I mean I'm safe and alone up here." Sarah said to herself as she laid there.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

"Molly didn't bother knocking on the door. She had seen that sarah wasn't being herself lately. She waltzed on in her. She ploped down on the bed next to her. "Hey whats wrong" even though she already knew.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"Nothing. Why would something be wrong." Sarah hated bringing how she felt to her friends.

"I mean I guess just been tired."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

Sarah was complicated, and stubborn. Molly had to come up with a way to tell her that it was okay, with out coming out and finding out what was wrong. "Well then you need to get more sleep,." she said. this was like an experiment and she was waiting for the result, aka sarah's answer.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"I mean I might but I'm not tired." She laid looking out window. "I mean I really am not sleepy."

Molly

Ahah! Sarah was like a mindteaser, waiting to be solved.... Like a contract, tring to find a loop hole was difficult but once you did you could unravel the whole thing. She reacted like a detective "So if your not tired then are you dehidrated?" she smiled amischevious grink "I hear it causes sleepyness. Wait your not tired so why are you glued to your bed like you never slept before.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"I just don't feel good. I mean it hard to explain." Sarah said as she held it harder.

Molly

"Thats sad" she sighed.... she gave up.... that didn't happen lots.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"Well you can still sit up here and talk to me. I mean I don't think what I have is contagios." Sarah smiled at her from under the covers.

Molly

"oh trust me I figured that out" She fell into a endles laughter. "So whats new"   she already know the answer to that.
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"Nothing beside I don't feel like getting out of bed." Sarah then laid there. "It might be all the training I have been doing. I mean I have not been taking breaks when I think i should."

Sarah knew that it was just that she felt alone but she was not going to tell anyone that.

Molly

"Thats tough"  she sighed.... "my life is really boring thanks for asking" she said joking "I'm joking just thought i'd mention"
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Sarah sat up a little. "I'm sorry I have not been a very good friend."

She now felt bad since it was all about her today.

Molly

"No your not... I was joking about that... Okay." she felt bad now "Now cheer up cause you feel bad for as you say it 'being selfish' and i feel bad for saying something to get attention" she smiled "No point in everybody feelin bad."
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"I am happy I just don't feel good." Sarah looked at her friend.