News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Figuring out..

Started by Griffin lynn, March 17, 2008, 12:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffin lynn

Griffin was just out walking around and thinking about things like how to controll her magic.She need to know how to do that because when ever she would do the simplest spell it always go wrong.She just didn't know what to do to.She would try to make friends but then no one would talk to her or anything.But maybe that was then not her.She was a really nice person but sometimes she let the worst of her get the most of her but she couldn't help that.She just stood up for what she believed in and she always spoke her mind.Sometimes that wasn't the best thing though.

She just went and she down on an old log and put her head in her hands.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny had left Cody with her parents that day in order to get some work done. She hadn't seen Xaver for a day or so, and wasn't sure if they just kept missing each other, or if he was in his home realm. She was worried, but nevertheless had decided to give it another day or so before she became active about his being gone.

She had taken a break from the paper work and decided to go shopping. In a house where two of the three people ate none stop, food dissappeared rather quickly. Now she walked along the streets of Hogsmead, carrying a few paper bags full of food. She sighed as she thought of the money. She had little to no income anymore. At least, not in this realm or Time. Her budget wasn't inexhaustable.

Depressing, but no a life threating problem. No matter what, she would never starve, not with her mother being around.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Griffin lynn

Griffin looked up because she chould tell that someone around her was haveing mixed emotions.She then looked around to see how it was and the saw a girl that you a mother.She didn't have a kid or anything with her but she had a load of paper bags with her.She just studyed her close to see what her next move was.