News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Run the Show

Started by Vanessa, March 18, 2008, 07:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

Blaze looked back at her and smiled. "Wanna go dance?" he asked.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

ally

Ally walked into the room feeling out of place like usual. She sat at a empty table and got out a book called The Dark Arts of Magic by Felin Dylon.
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

Vanessa

Quote from: LordBlaZe on March 24, 2008, 04:25:39 AM
Blaze looked back at her and smiled. "Wanna go dance?" he asked.

"Sure!" Vanessa smiled, walking towards the dance floor. Her dark brown hair flew behind her, then fell on her shoulders as she stoped.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze followed her until she stopped. They started to dance for a few songs. He was gonna miss the Hogwart's parties. Especially the ones that weren't supposed to be held. They were always more fun.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa grabbed another drink as the waitress went by. "I'm gonna miss this place so much." She said softly.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

"Yea me too" he said agreeing with her. He wondered what would happen after Hogwarts between them. It was a question he was dying to know the answer but he was dreading the answer at the same time.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

Vanessa looked into his eyes, trying to read his thoughts. But she got nothing. So she decided to ask outloud. "I can tell you have something on your mind." She said softly.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled almost, "Yea i do, i guess you know me too well" he said softly. He really didn't want to think of these things right there. He just wanted to enjoy the party but he couldn't get them out of his mind.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

"You wanna tell me?" Vanessa said, smiling. She did know him too well. She could almost always tell what he was thinking...
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze thought for a second, "No...i don't. Not now. Like you said, let's enjoy tonight" he said smiling surely.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

ally

Ally looked at Blaze and Vanessa dance. She wished she could act like them, just be careless and do what they want to. Ally looked away feeling a little silly about thinking that because she could never act outgoing. She stood up away from her chair and walked past them towards the door and left to go look at the nice black nite.
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

Vanessa

(Sorry I haven't been on in a while.)

Vanessa smiled back. "If your sure..." She looked around the room blankly, then turned back to Blaze. "I'm going to get another drink." She walked over, grabbing some vodka mixture. Control yourself, Vanessa. This is the last one. She was well aware of her drinking problems. She just wished she could control them. She walked back over to Blaze.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze watched her get another drink, he worried a little but it would be fine. "So were we going after this?" he asked.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

Vanessa

"Oh... Wow I didn't think about that. I guess you can crash at my place if you want?" Vanessa shrugged her shoulders. "Its not that far away." She had completely forgotten that she didn't have anywhere.
--Taken--

LordBlaZe

Blaze smiled, "Well i meant after this party, but i guess we should be thinking about the future aswell" he said.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain