News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

novels, ttyl, ttfn, the clique, what my mother doesn't know

Started by Molly, March 23, 2008, 02:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you read any of these books

what my mother doesn't know
2 (22.2%)
the ttyl, ttfn, l8r Gr8r serries by lauren myracle
5 (55.6%)
baby sitters club (childhood fave)
5 (55.6%)
loser by jerry spinelli
2 (22.2%)
any of the clique novels
7 (77.8%)
the school story
1 (11.1%)
Little house on the prarie
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Molly

hehehe..... these are some of my like favorite books! i wondering if any of you have read them..... good books ya know.... and yes i'm kinda embarrased about some! but oh well~
Ya gotta love livin life

dobby888

Omg I read so many little house on the prairie books its not even funny!! AAnd ttyl wass good... but I haven't been able to get my hands on the rest of the series.  They ahve them aat the library but they're aaall checked out!!  >:(

uglycupcakes

I read the clique books; I've read some little house; Deffinatly TTYL books; besides Harry Potter my all time favorite books?

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!! They are absolutly fantastic. Drama, horror, murder, mystery and designer fashions! What else could you want?

I loves YOUz

i love the clique books!! its so backstabbing and girlish and like my school we have many diff. cliques
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

We kind of do... there's the "guy girls" (girls who talk to guys/flirt with them constantly) There's the "Sporty/(I suppose you could call it) goth (even though they really aren't goth at all) and last but not least there are two in between groups... And I belong in all of them except the first one, even though I have some friends in that group...

SpencerFields

I've never heard of a school story.. Whats that bout'?+

uglycupcakes

Molly

to uglycupcakes- omg i'm reading Pretty Little liars 2 (flawless) right now.... its so good.... i think a- is ali.... don't u....

to dobby- we have cliques at our school too.... there are the sporty flirtatous girls who think there cool.... theres the weird friendless dudes.... the boy jocks.....  the normal peeps like me.... the goths.... the artistic people.... n tons more.... everywhere you go theres gonna be a clique

to ugly cupcakes and spencer- the school story is a bout a sixth grader who writes a book and her friends pertends she's an agent, n the girl pertends she's an author... the book becomes published... o btw her mom was the editor of the book.... u should read it
Ya gotta love livin life

SpencerFields

Thanks for letting me know. I'll see if our library has it osme time.. do you know who's it by?

dobby888

I don't remember but I've read it... it's a good book.