News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Happy B-day to Me

Started by lexip.13, March 24, 2008, 05:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexip.13

Lexi lay in her bed staring at the ceiling. It was exactly 12:00 am. So it was her birthday. She thought about her other birthdays and being in the orphanage and being given some new clothes and extra shower tokens. It hadn't been much but enough to her. Now it was her 15. She felt scared for the fact she knew Voldemort was planning an attack. Also because she didn't think anyone cared. Lexi couldn't get back to sleep so went down the steps into the common room. The fire was out ambers still burning. She sat in the chair thinking how this year she would change. This birthday was going to be different.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

ally

Allie heard movement outside of her dormitory. She smiled knowing that there was someone going into the common room. She wasnt asleep at all and didnt think she would ever be able to so she walked over to the common room hopeing to make friends with someone. Once in the common room she saw a girl about near her age or maybe a little older but she didnt mind. She walked over to the girl and sat down near the fire. "Hello," she said shyly,"Whats your name?"
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

lexip.13

Lexi just looked at the girl and desperately wanted to flick her off. Ha ha..that would be funny*she smiled at the thought. Then she jumped up and walked out of the room off to somewhere in the castle while casually using her middle finger to scratch her nose in the direction of the girl.

ally

(haha nice u just  ditched me!)
Ally smiled slightly at what the girl did. She wanted to soo badly turn the girl into a toad but she didnt remember the spell. So she decided to follow her around and annoy her. So she ran up to the girl annoyingly and said in a high pitched voice," What ya doin?" (haha it sounded fun)
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

lexip.13

Lexi turned around and talked in the same high pitched voice. "Flicking you off."

ally

Ally smiled knowing she was getting on the girls nerves. She felt like a jerk but didnt really care because the girl started it. She decided to act normal this time and not be so much of a nag,"Uh..okay seriously you just need to stop bein so f**king mad all the time," Ally said in a normal voice.

lexip.13

"And you need to leave me the beep alone."she said not saying beep but another word inapropirate for her childish ears.

Hailey in the Heezy

hailey heard noise outside her room. She was sleeping. She ran out her door slammed and grabbed the too girls by the collar of their shirts. She may be little but she was strong. "I am tring to sleep. ITs one in the morning and you woke me up" she threw them atainst the wall and said rudely. "I want quiet.... i need to sleep." she was mean when she lost sleep.
You know someones your best friend whent the only time they make you cry is when your laughing to hard

ally

(lmao your a cranky girl when you dont get your beauty sleep)

lexip.13

Quote from: Hailey in the Heezy on May  9, 2008, 08:38:57 AM
hailey heard noise outside her room. She was sleeping. She ran out her door slammed and grabbed the too girls by the collar of their shirts. She may be little but she was strong. "I am tring to sleep. ITs one in the morning and you woke me up" she threw them atainst the wall and said rudely. "I want quiet.... i need to sleep." she was mean when she lost sleep.
Lexi punched Hailey in the stomach and went out of the dormitory changing her mind about the whole "this birthday will be different" thing. She went to the Forest, her favorite spot and punched a tree. Her anger builded and she tried to breath but she just couldn't. It had been sitting there all her anger and she took out her wand doing the crucio curse on anything that moved. At least she wasn't around people.

ally

(haha u mad, im happy!! im sorry this was a long time ago so i kinda dont remember this but i was trying to be annoying...it sounded fun at the momen. now im just plain sorry but im still goin to be annoying)
Ally jumped from Haileys grip and followed Lexi. She jumped up and down and sang Check Yes Juliet by  We The Kings.(its a awesome freakin song)

lexip.13

Lexi didn't notice Ally behind her and when on her rampage hit her with the cruciatus curse. She knew it was her after a while but didn't feel like letting the curse go and watched as she writhed with pain on the ground amongst the injured squirrels and owls.

ally

(haha SWEEEETT!!)
Ally quinched in pain and tried to unlock herself from the curse but it was too painful to move. She stared blankly in front of her.