News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Mountain Dew Woman(friends only molly not welcome LOL)

Started by lexip.13, March 24, 2008, 05:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexip.13

"I'M ALL HYPED UP ON MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!"lexi yelled holding 13 bottles of mountain dew in her hand. "wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!" Then she changed her clothes in a second. Now she was MOUNTAIN DEW WOMAN!!!! "hehehehehehehehehehehe!"she yelled...again. "I"m pyscho."
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

fudge0604

(( Don't hang out people like that. How would you have liked it if many on this site was acting like this to YOU? You'd be in the throats of them. So stop hanging out people for fun!  >:( ))

Post Potter depression.

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

averyisme93

Quote from: fudge0604 on March 24, 2008, 06:18:33 AM
(( Don't hang out people like that. How would you have liked it if many on this site was acting like this to YOU? You'd be in the throats of them. So stop hanging out people for fun!  >:( ))

Idk who you are but your boring! Can't you have any fun? Appearntly she was trying to have fun. Cheer up. It's one post. And some people would like to join.
I'm a freak,a fashionista,a crackhead,and so many other things. Some you'll hate. Some you won't be able to resist. I gots a sister. Baby. She awsome but she's grumpy a lot. I love the songs selfish by asia cruise. Luv ya, Avery*~

lexip.13

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on May 25, 2008, 09:35:07 AM
[umm so wait can I join....]
(yeah you can. since it will make boring old fudge here angry)

fudge0604

Yeah. I'm always boring, and I can apparantly never have fun.

I don't really care about what you think of me Lexi, but your image of me is quite wrong.
But sometimes, I get annoyed and aggravated by people who do things that easily can aggravate people, here I mean you, just for the sake of fun.

Post Potter depression.

lexip.13

Well Fudge, I like to have fun and I was bored. I didn't want to post in an old topic or a topic where they already had four pages that seems to annoy you so much so I started something I thought would be funny and it wasn't to annoy you but now it seems like a better plan. All I wanted was a new topic where people could be annoying,stupid, and crazy. You don't have to post everywhere. Just ignore this post as we be stupid and annoying just like you so seem to hate.