News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

swiming in the cold yet rellaxing lake (anyone join)

Started by ally, March 24, 2008, 06:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ally

Ally swung her feet around in the beautiful lake. Her body moving farther off of the freezing bridge that was underneath her. She slipped down gently into the colorful lake feeling the coldness in her body. It was a winter cold day out with a strongwind roaring in her ears. Her clothes plastered to her cold body and her blonde hair was drenched with dirty water. She felt careless and free. She layed on her back just floating in the water feeling lifeless. She felt like a ghost feeling as a nobody.
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

Shara2007

Sarah sat against a tree drawling the lake when she then saw a girl she had not meet yet get in. *wonder who she is.*

Sarah wanting to find out left all her supplies there and walked to the edge of the lake and hollered at her. "Hi there I'm Sarah I don't believe we meet."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ally

Ally jerked her head wakeing up from her fantasy of quietness. She looked at Shara quizically," Uh...hi Shara my my name is Ally," she said shivering. She felt a sudden harsh breeze blow at her wet cold face.
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

Shara2007

Sarah then laughed. "If you stay in there much longer your going to get sick."

Sarah was not telling her to get out. She was just saying what would happen if she did not. Sarah seeing this as a time make her way back to the tree and drawl again.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ally

Ally smiled at Shara, she knew she was right but she didnt want to escape this place for anything...at least not yet. Ally took in a deep breath and dived deeper into the freezing cold water, feeling the icy water against her flesh. She opened her bright green eyes seeing the fishes waddle around moving their little fins fastly. she was beginning to run out of breath so she swam towards the surface of the water. She was so close to getting oxygen when something got a hold of her foot. She moved frantically trying to get free. She opened her eyes wider noticing the thing that got a hold of her foot was a mermaid. The mermaid had a shiny green tail but it wasnt a girl this one was a guy with manly strong shoulders and shaggy brown hair. The mermaid moved his arms up and down as if motioning something to her. She suddenly became dazed and could no longer see, her breathing was getting shorter and shorter, and her brain was clouded. She couldnt see, breath, hear, or even think. This may become a problem.

Shara2007

Sarah seeing Ally not come up for air she decided she might want to see what was matter. Sarah then stood up and ran to the lake taking of her robe in the process and dove in. Sarah at frist was having problems because of it being so cold. After awhile it started to adjust and Sarah was able to beathe. She could sence that is was one of the mermaids doing it so she kept swimming down deeper into the waters. She then saw it one of the mermaid with a girl and she keep swimming till she had a hold of Allys hand she was then pulling her wand out and thinking which spell to do with the other.

Molly

Molly swore she had heard voices. Sowre to her life.... but saw no one..... she looked around and decided to do a simple spell. "Showith voices" she waved her wand and a screen apeared... it showed ally and sarah under water. She saw that sarah was pulling ally. She dropped her wand and took off her bag and dove in. She put an air bubble around her head... and grabbed allys other hand helping sarah. She also put and air buttble around allys head.
Ya gotta love livin life

ally

Allys body moved motionless in the wavering water. She felt cold and winced in pain when she felt the pulling between her arms and her foot.
The guy mermaid didnt seem to want to let go of Ally. He held onto her as if dear life. He said in a very low voice to Molly and Shara,"Let go we us mermaids need her for a special destination to save our kind." He jerked Ally fastly makeing allys hair float in every direction..sprawling our beautifully. Allys body moved but not very far she could still feel the grip of the mermaid but she couldnt feel her top half. Her body was becoming numb.

Shara2007

"I will not let you take an innocent girl." Sarah said as she then took her wand and sent a spell at it. She was going to keep fighting it till she won even she she ran out of breathe. She knew that Ally did nothing wrong but wanting to go swimming.

ally

The mermaid flinched in pain as the spell hit him.He let go of Ally fastly and screamed in a high pitched voice,"No i need her!!"
Allys body was now floating in the middle of the deep cold water. Her body becoming lighter and ligher as the time went by. Ally was so deep into a concusion that it seemed pratically impossible to get her out of it. Her blonde hair was the only part of her body that was actually moving. Her  light pink lips, her pale arms, her long legs, and her closed eyes were motionless. She looked like a doll with her body so stiff.

Shara2007

Sarah knew that Ally would not last much longer. "Molly get her out of here. I will take care of the mermaid."

Sarah then swam to where she was between Ally and him. She was not going to let him by she was shooting spells at him one after another trying to give Molly time. She hoped that it would be enough she was not sure how she would help her if not.

"Your not taking her." Sarah said to the mermaid as she contiuned to shoot spells at her.

Molly

Molly was getting furrious. She let go of ally and sent sarha this mesage. Let me get the mermaid take ally she put an air bubble around sarah. And swam downard. She tackled the mermaild (can you do that in the water). When he didn't let go she stabbed her wand in his arm. Forcing him to let go. She waved her wand sendinghim downard. She followed him and grabbed his arm. Holding her down long enough to keep her from getting ally before she got to the surgace.
Ya gotta love livin life

dobby888

Jessie lept from a tree and dove smoothly into the cold water.  She saw the scene before her.  Sarah and Molly were shooting spells at a mermaid and Ally was floating limply in the water.  Jessie threw Ally's arm across her shoulders, and wrapped her arm around Ally's waist.  She surged upward, using her element (Energy) to lift them out of the water and place the gently on the shore.  Jessie removed the air bubble, and began using C.P.R. on Ally.  She checked to she if Ally was breathing.

Shara2007

Sarah saw what Jessie did and sent Molly a message. *Come on leave it alone. I was only shooting spells so that we could get Ally out so come on.*

Sarah then started to swim back up to the shore. Once up there she ran to Ally side and looked at Jessie. "Thanks Molly does not listen some times. So is she okay."

Molly

Molly popped up from the water. "sorry' she sighed. "Step back I know an air spell for breathing." she waved her wand and said "hetenabreathitha." a burst or air went through ally making her body bounce on the ground. She leaned her ear in. "She's breathing but not verry steady."
Ya gotta love livin life