News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Relaxing

Started by Shara2007, March 24, 2008, 08:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah walked into the Three Broomsticks and sat down at the bar she had taken the day off from work and was coming to get a cold pumkin juice. She was in blue jeans, gold tank top, flip flops. She never felt so tense in her life.

"Man I don't even have time to drawl know. I mean with all the animals coming in and no help." Sarah then took a sip of her drink and looked at it.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron was walking around when he saw Sarah sitting in the Three Broomsticks and walked in and say down by her "Hey Sarah how have you been" Aaron asked as he ordered some butterbeer

Shara2007

Sarah took a drink of her juice and looked at him. "Fine an dandy."

Sarah then took another drink. She was stressed and she did not want to come off that way but she knew she did.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron looked at her "Sarah are you okay?" Aaron asked as he  took a drink and sat it back down

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at him. "Sorry ya I'm fine."

Sarah then leaned back. "It just I am so tired and stress." She then downed the rest of her drink.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron smiled "It's okay maybe you should take more days off then you might not be as stressed" he said as he looked at her down her drink "want another" Aaron asked and offered to pay

Shara2007

"Well thanks I would like another one." Sarah then smiled as she listened to his idea.

"Ya I'm just going to shut down a whole business more often so that I can have a break. Nah just when about to explode."

_-Aaron-_

Aaron smiled as he ordered Sarah another drink "well how many people work with you?" Aaron asked and finished his frist drink and ordered another

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at him. Then she took a sip of her drink. "Zero. The big goose egg is how many people work with me."

Sarah looked at him to see what he would say.

KeKe p

KeKe walked in she had been out walking and she came in to get a glass of water..she didn't have know ides who was there...
"A water please."she said as she order..
"Thanks."she added and then took a sip.

Shara2007

Sarah saw keke and smiled before waving at her.

"Hey Keke we are over here why don't you come join us."

_-Aaron-_

Aaron looked at her "you mean you work alone theres nobody to help you or anything" Aaron said amazed about how much she had to do and now understood about how much she needed a break and why she was so stressed

Aaron looked over and saw KeKe "Hey" Aaron said as he smiled

KeKe p

She didn't hear her there where these people sitting right by her talking really loud..she then pulled out a letter that her mom sent her and read it...

Dear KeKe..(Katie)

I know you love new york so much but we are moving back to the U.K..we are getting a condo in Liverpool so I hope you are happy you can see your old friends again....
                                                                  Love,
                                                                         Mom

KeKe looked at the letter and then just rolled her eyes..she hated how her step mom called her her mom..

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at this. "Ya Jessie is thinking about coming in after she graduates to help. So until then I am working everyday form 8 in morning to 5 at night then every 3 month take a day off."

Sarah then saw Keke not notice when they were talking so she grabbed her pumkin juice and walked over to her. "Hey there Keke what is up. Me and Aaron were over there talking and we tried to get your attention but you did not hear us everything ok.

KeKe p

She then looked up..."What yeah everything is fine just having a crappy day and is going to kill my step mom...yeah so I whould say perfet."she said to her and then took a sip of her water and then took a cracker and keep hitting it with her hand.