News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Uncontrolable... (Please Join)

Started by Vanessa, March 26, 2008, 09:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

(This takes place some time back, when Vanessa ran away from Hogwarts.)

She couldn't take. Not again. It was the last time. She could promise herself that. The wind blew slightly though the trees, rippling her chocolate brown hair as she looked through the window. Her brown eyes shone with determination. Her blue jean shorts were old and ripped. This was the final straw.

She did the only thing that she could think of. She grabbed her old backpack and stuffed it till she could barely zip it. She threw on her old tennis shoes. And she grabbed a thick rope. She walked over to the open window and slung it over till she heard it tap against the ground. She secured it from inside and climbed down. Finally her feet hit the hard ground. She tied her now undone shoelace, and stood up confidently.

She loved this place... She really did. But sometimes you heart calls you to so something crazy. Sometimes you don't quite understand it, but you know deep down inside that it is right. So she listened to her heart and ran.
--Taken--

Vanessa

(Oh and this is to prove that I'm not an horrible RPer! Haha it only took me about a minute to think of this!)
--Taken--

ally

I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

cody

Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious