News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

secretly sneaking out (please join)

Started by ally, March 31, 2008, 12:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cody

Cody followed after Ally and once he had been beside Ally, pace by pace, he said in a whisper,"Fine im here to get in bad ass trouble with you. So what are we going to do?" He looked straight and listened carefully for anyone. No problems yet.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

harrypotterfan:)

Alex smiled and decided to follow see what they were up to?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ally

She made a devilish smile towards Cody," We are going to the lake and having a little fun with magic." She didnt really plan it out but she just wanted to try one little thing because she couldnt wait as long for tomorrow.
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

cody

He smiled back and gave Ally a headlock, rubbing her head with his fist lightly," Your a devil allright." He didnt realize how much commotion he was causing by saying that out loud. He hoped that again no one would notice them.

ally

(you know what...we arent that sneaky and yet we havent got caught..and im gonna change that)
Ally pulled Cody away and giggled,"Stop that." And then out of nowhere she suddenly heard footsteps comming upon them. The sounds of the shoes soles clicking and clacking and squeaking louder as they came closer to them. She turned to the side moving frantically grabbing Cody and Alex. She ran to a spot behind a square-shaped pole that was against the wall. She covered up her mouth trying to not make a noise as the footsteps stopped and a man who must of been a teacher yelled in a half whisper,"Who's out there? I know who you are, come out this instant!"
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

Alex looked scared for a second.

((I was wondering if you want us to get out of this sticky situation or get us caught?))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

Megan was just out walking around the school.  She heard someone comeing closer but didn't really care about then.  She just kept on walking then past Ally, Cody, and Alex.  She knew they were they but she didn't say anything to them and then she waved to the person comeing.  No body chould cahtch her so she didn't care.  She just kept an walking becuase she had to do homework.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

cody

(yeah im wondering the same thing. oh well)
Cody noticed megan pass by and figured why couldnt they. He walked out of their hiding place and looked from both sides of the hall, the teacher was gone and out of reach. He motioned for them to come,"Come on, its clear."

Alex let out a sigh of relief and came out of the shadows.

dobby888

Leah had heard someone talking downstairs, and then the *crack* of someone apparating, so she went downstairs to see what was happening.  She looked into the hallway to see a light disappearing around the corner. She caught up to them and pulled out her wand saying *Lumos maxima!* She lit up their face and then whispered *Nox* ~What are you guys doing?~ She thought to them.

*Simply bored and causing trouble....* He sent back.

Megan.

She looked at Cody and then taclked him..."Haha that was fun"she said as she got up.

Alex looked down at Cody and looked up at Megan. He slightly chuckled. "...and what was that for?"

Megan.

She looked at him.."Because I can."she said and rolled her eyes.

"Touchy subject....lay off I get it." He said teasing her. He reached out his hand to help Cody off the floor.