News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

secretly sneaking out (please join)

Started by ally, March 31, 2008, 12:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ally

She looked from side to side making sure no one was outside of her dorm. Once in the next room she realized that the fire was still going in the big brick fire place. She was planning to go out into the forest but she had a feeling that someone would catch her but that wouldnt stop her. She heard a door creak so she jumped onto a big fluffy couch and picked up a book off of the table next to her. The door creaked open and out came the white furry cat that was one of her classmates pets. She sighed in relief as she stood up and threw the book onto the couch and went back to work.
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

cody

Cody heard someone moving and wandered who it was so he went to the main room where the noise was coming from and saw the back of Ally moving across the room to the door. He said in a whispering voice,"What are you doing," he asked.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

ally

Ally flinched as she heard someones voice behind her. She turned around slowly feeling a little guilty. She said to Cody smiling slightly,"I..i was just going to the restroom." It always worked with my parents, she thought to herself.
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

cody

Cody thought back to Ally,Yea well its not working for me. Now tell me where you are really going? He moved slowly towards ally knowing she was doing something she wasnt supposed to be doing.

ally

Ally looked at him surprised."Oh uh nnothing i just was going to go somewhere. Just nothing important... why are you asking," she whispered. She clinched her sweaty hand on to the medal door knob while lookeing at Cody. She was hopeing he wouldnt notice her shakeing slightly and a sweat drop slipping down her face. She didnt want him to know where she was going.

cody

He looked at her knowing there was something goin on with Ally. " I was just asking because you look like you were going to go outside where you are not supposed to go," he said in a warning way. He moved over to her and noticed that her hand was turning white from how tight her grip was. He smiled at her," So why is your hand white and sweating?"

ally

Ally looked down at her hand and immediatly let go of the handle,"Oh uh no reason im just a little hot thats all. I think i might have a fever maybe i should go to the nurse, Ill do that right now." She then opened the door and her heart started to beeping real fast. She didnt turn around as she walked fastly forgetting that she wasnt supposed to be in the hallway at this time.

cody

Cody went after Ally and once caught up with her he grabbed allys small hand and stopped so that Ally would be jerked off her track. He said in a whisper,"Listen what ever your going to do im not going to let you go by yourself. Where ever your going im going with you." He looked into Allys eyes with a serious face.

ally

Ally scanned his eyes and decided maybe he could come with her. She jerked his hand away from her and whispered sternly,"Fine, but im not going to warn you whats going to happen if you go," then she went back to going swiftly through the school. She didnt mean to be so mean to Cody but she...

cody

Cody put on a victorious smile, knowing he had just won the battle. He followed after her and whispered back to her," You know you could be a little more happy about me comming with you."

harrypotterfan:)

Alex had heard some whispering and creaking noises downstairs. He apparated downstairs and whispered, "Causing trouble huh? I'll help."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

cody

Cody paused noticing the unexpected guest. He then smiled relaxing a bit,"Oh, maybe you should ask Ally what she is trying to do?"

ally

Ally shouldered Cody away," Shut up," she said under her breath.

cody

"What are you embarrassed or something,"" she joked. He turned to Alex and said," She wont even tell me what she is  doing. i just came along for the food."

ally

"There is no food you retard and can you keep it below a whisper. We dont want to get caught,"Ally said as her cheeks turned a slight red. Cody was getting on her nerves and if she gets anymore angry there might be a problem. She walked slowly past Alex and swished her wand to make a little light at the top of the wooden wand as it got a darker in the hallway. She didnt even turn back to see if Cody or Alex were following after her.