News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Lost in the forest

Started by pig, March 31, 2008, 07:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pig

Penny stood in the center of the forest looking left and right. It was official she was lost. Penny had only entered the forest because she felt the presence of some one injured in the forest and as she was a healer she could not ignore the call.

"For all the years Ive spent in this school I still don't understand this forest" she sighed. 

~maybe if I change into a owl I could fly up to the top of the trees~

Penny closed her eyes and transformed. She flew towards the top but as she reached the trees her body slammed hard against a invisible Field. Stuned Penny fell to the ground, where she transformed back to her normal self. Her bruised body lay still.

Shara2007

Sarah having gotten yet again in with the wrong crowd and so now she was walking hurt to edge of the force field. Sarah would have fought to get out of the force field if she had her wand. She had dropped it on the other side. Sarah looked badly hurt and she knew that she had broken her leg and lots of cuts and burises. Sarah then touched the field in even more pain.

"Professor Pig. Help me please." Sarah then started to cry even more. She was not sure what to do since she was hurting.

"Please help me."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

pig

Pig eyes snapped open, she had heard Sarah's voice.  Pig groaned and got to her feet. Apart from a few cuts and bruises she was fine.

"I'm not going to try that again" she said to herself.

Penny then closed her eyes and focused on Sarah.

~ where are you , what can you see?~

Shara2007

Sarah looked around where she was. She was lost about what had happened.

*Well I am about four foot away from the lake. I don't have my wand.* Sarah then laid there. She just wished that she could get out of here.

Sarah was not sure how she could get out. She just kept staring at the lake.

"why did I drop my wand. I knew better then that." Sarah was not sure why she had did that.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

pig

~stay there i'll be there soon~

Penny took out her wand and  mutterd a spell. The wand began to spin and then stop.

" I guess im going that way then"

Shara2007

Sarah sat there. She knew that she was not going any where but she was in pain. She then tried to break the barrier again this time she screamed.

*okay I will hurry though* She was sad that she had yet again been stupid.

"Why am I the one that has to trust everyone and get hurt."

fudge0604

Albus was walking in the forest. The gentle breeze hit his blue face and made him relax.
He was deep into the forest. He had never been this far in before.
He walked without a sound, now wanting to go out of the forest.
Jessie, his friend, had hurted herself when she had been had holden a extra long quidditch practise.
A bludger had hit her right in her stomach, making her fall from 5 feet.
So now he was going to wisit her. After a while he walked right into an invisible wall.

He fell with a little scream, and his palms took the pain. He had got some bruises.
He looked where the wall was, got up, and felt the wall. He started to wonder why it was there, and who that had maked it. He looked around, to check if someone else was there.

Post Potter depression.

pig

Pig walked and walked but should could not find the girl. ~ who the hell did this~ she thought. Penny stopped she sensed power up ahead a lot of it.  Carfully she walked towards the power and stopped. There she saw albus she ran up to him.

" do you know who did this? Sarah is injured and i think she is behind that barrier."

Shara2007

Sarah sat there. She then thought she might want to help them.

*Well I don't know who did it but what every I did I made them mad.* Sarah backed up enouth as to not touch it.

fudge0604

Albus noticed that a woman approached him. he had never seen her before and wondered who she was, and if she had something to do with this.
When she was near he looked up into her face, and then answering to her: " i don't know who has done this.... Is Sarah hurt?!" he said quickly.
" Where do you think she is?" He asked anxiously.

Post Potter depression.