News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A Dark End?

Started by Kilynn, April 4, 2008, 02:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

Kilynn watched on as her idol, the dark lord, sacraficed another Gryfyndorr child.
It was histarical. Kilynn giggled a bit. They deserved this. After all the pain and mean words and actions that those disgraceful Gryfindoors had put Kilynn through. She needed to see this way too badly, it almost worried her. She imediatley shook away all of that worry.

"What can i do, Dark Lord?" Kilynn asked almost pleadingly.

((does someone want to be Voldemort?))
((Voldyrox?))

((oh and incase you havnt noticed, Kilynn is verry evil in this post!))
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Voldyrocks01

(I"m here hey kilynn)

"You my dear can fetch me the Creevy boy. And if you would like can torture him as well."he said cruciating Lavender Brown as he told Kilynn what to do. "Then take as many Gryffindors as you like. We need them for hostages for me to take over the school."he said his eyes widening and his heart pounding with excitement.

Kilynn

"Yes my dear lord." Kilynn said obediently.
Kilynn ran and captued a couple of Gryfinndoors and 1 Hufflepuff.
'Here you are, Great Master!" Kilynn bowed.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Voldyrocks01

Voldemort took them and roped them up with his wand. He laughed. It was high and cold. He had no feeling. Finally he was going to take over Hogwarts and the Ministry.

Kilynn

"What is our plan, may i ask, good lord?" Kilynn asked curiously.
She continued to bow to him.
(=]]]])

Voldyrocks01

Voldemort really thought about this and how he should say it. It was careful not to give to much away. People cannot be trusted. "I plan on taking on certain areas and killing those I despise."he said his eyes became thinner and redder and his voice full of hunger.