News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Sneaking Out =]]]

Started by Kilynn, April 4, 2008, 02:33:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilynn

Kilynn crept slowly out of the commonroom, and out the door. Careful not to wake anyone.
Kilynn was dressed in an almost mycroscopic, sexy red dress and red peep-toe pumps.
She pulled out her brand new cellphone and texted a couple of people to let them know that she was out.
She felt sexy.
She walked to where the party was goin to be held.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

lexip.13

Lexi got Kilynn's text message and headed out to meet her. When she saw her she woof whistled then said "Hey sexy."in a funny tone.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

Kilynn

"Heyy! Glad you came!" Kilynn said glad that her new phone worked.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

Lidia

Liida got a text and she came she didn't know who it was from but she came."Ehh hello."she said to them.

the-c_man93

Damian had just sent Lexi a text message saying "wat u doin?" and was now walking around the grounds. He wanted to text Lidia but didn't know what to say.

Lidia

She looked at them... "Well I am going to go...bye."she said to them and then walked out of the room and then out of the school.
She then went over and just laid down in the middle of the school yard she didn't know what to do.But she was going to text Damian.

-Heyy...what u up to?-

the-c_man93

Damian got Lidia's text and texted her back.

Just walkin around the school. U?

Lidia

She kinda jumped at her phone as it beeped..Shr ed his message.

-Umm nothing much...bored..and sitting in the chourt yard...well laying down really.lol-

lexip.13

Lexi got Damian's text message and decided it would be better to call him back.She scrolled down her address book and found his number. Finally someone answered after many rings. "Hello. Damian?"

the-c_man93

"Hey Can't talk bye."Damian said quickly. His hands trembled as he read Lidia's text message. He sent a message back as fast as he could.

I'm near the courtyard. Where are you so i don't step on u? Then alongside it he sent a stupid embarrassed smile.

Lidia

She jumped again...."Oh g*d"she said as she picked up her phone...

-Ummm....like by that tree that is big...and there is a bench under it....I think......yeah that is where I am!!!....where are you?-

lexip.13

Lexi looked at her phone as it said talk ended and called Damian a very interesting name. Then she got out her wand and started levitating things because she was bored.

Lidia

She just sat there waiting for him to reply...She didn't know if he whould though.

ally

Quote from: lexip.13 on April  5, 2008, 04:19:11 AM
Lexi got Kilynn's text message and headed out to meet her. When she saw her she woof whistled then said "Hey sexy."in a funny tone.
(lmao mrs. crow would say thats sexual harassment...jp )
I gUesS ThEre cOmEs a PoINt wHeRe yOu Just hAvE tO StOp tRyInG BecAuSe It HuRts tOo muCh To hOld On aNyMoRe.

uglycupcakes

(You can't use muggle devices like that at hogwarts.. it says so in the book..)