News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Old Times Lost

Started by ChoChangHP118, April 8, 2008, 09:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

Sirius stood in the silence of the night breathing in the night around him. The cool breeze of the summer wind blew past his shoulders covered with a black robe. Beneath his robe was a black shirt with black pants, his shoes managed to escape the mud in there surroundings as he stood in the freshly rained upon ground. He kept his eyes closed as he stood, simply listening to the wind and the water. At times Sirius found himself going to the Hogwarts grounds, more often these days then ever. He seemed to not have much else to do anymore. He was working very hard at the Ministry but Sarah always seemed to be angry with him. Ginny, he feared, would never be the same around him.

He stood in the quietness, not wanting to do much else at the moment. Simply be in the quietness of his childhood.

Where had it gone?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah was sitting out at the lake at Hogwarts. She still came there a lot. It was almost like her getaway. She was not mad at Sirius she was just upset because she never knew it they would make it our not. They were not the same anymore. Sarah was not sure when it started to change between them. They used to be inseparable.

She however thought that she was doing decent. She looked out over the water and smiled.

*I miss those old days so much. I mean I still love him* Sarah thought to herself. She then looked up to there tree. She had recraved their names in it before she left the school.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius wondered towards his and Sarah's tree. Unaware Sarah was there already. Where have these days gone? He thought to himself on the other side of the tree. He slowly turned, leaning against it. He slid down the tree and as he did so he snapped a twig in half.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah jumpped pulling out her wand and then not moving.

"Who is there. I mean I am a highly trained witch and I'm not afraid to fight you if you mess with me." Sarah then looked once more at hers and Siruis names carved in the tree. She had missed him despetly. She wished they had never broken up that day of graduation. She had totally forgot about the person on the other side of tree.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius jumped hearing a voice on the other side before smiling slightly, realizing with great comfort that it was Sarah. He silently bent over, picking up some twigs. He took out his wand and tapped the twigs, they slowly bended over each other forming into a heart. He made the twig levitate in the air and he sent it around the tree so it floated next to Sarah's head.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she saw the hearts. She looked at it. "You know Siruis you still know how to make me smile even though we seen each others."

She then leaned against the tree and closed her eyes. "You can come to this side and we can chat if you want. I mean I loved talking to you."

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled and nervously stepped out from behind the tree and walked swiftly around it. He smiled to her and nodded before flopping down on the ground. "How are you?"

Shara2007

"What have i been up to. Hum" Sarah then put her hand on her head and started to think.

"This is a hard one." She joked with him. "I mean not drinking, work, staying in shape, work, particing magic, work, eat, work, sleep, work."

Sarah then looked at him. "It think that about it. Did I mention work though." Sarah then smiled and let her dimples show.

ChoChangHP118

sirius threw his head back and laughed for a moment before staring into her beautiful eyes, his turning an enjoyable orange color. "Once or twice maybe."

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him and laughed. "Well that what I spend my time doing. Well I mean no one shows up."

She then leaned into him. "what you been doing. I mean last time I saw you was graduation.