News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

hi, there

Started by Kitty101, April 13, 2008, 09:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty101

Hi, I'm Kitty101. My real name is Abby.

Lidia

Heyy I am Lidia...wellcome.

ChoChangHP118

Hello newbee. If you have any questions or just want a friend feel free to ask me through a PM or whatever. Your welcome in any of my threads and I'm really excited to get to know you! Welcome to HPFF!

Love the name,
Sirius Black
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lidia

Hahahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahhhahahahhahahhahahaha

ChoChangHP118

That's the last time I try to be nice to someone who's already talked to Lidia. =D Just playing around.
Ha ha are you making fun of me?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kitty101

thanks for all the comments, everyone. ;D :D

Lidia

NO but...I have to tell you something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU...BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harrypotterfan:)

....Welcome and feel free to RP whenever you can. I am looking forward to seeing you more often on this site. :)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

richiee

HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHHIHIHIHH EVERYONE IWASGONE FOR A WHILE TO AFRICA BUT NOW IM BACK ROCK ON!

I loves YOUz

Then welcome back! hope you trip was fun!
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

welcome back Richiee!How was Africa?
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

(shhh....I knew that all along......)

I loves YOUz