News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Run. (Random Fan Fic?)

Started by Vanessa, April 19, 2008, 12:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

((I posted this in the RPG, but now that I read it, I think it should be a story... So here it goes...))

She couldn't take. Not again. It was the last time. She could promise herself that. The wind blew slightly though the trees, rippling her chocolate brown hair as she looked through the window. Her brown eyes shone with determination. Her blue jean shorts were old and ripped. This was the final straw.

She did the only thing that she could think of. She grabbed her old backpack and stuffed it till she could barely zip it. She threw on her old tennis shoes. And she grabbed a thick rope. She walked over to the open window and slung it over till she heard it tap against the ground. She secured it from inside and climbed down. Finally her feet hit the hard ground. She tied her now undone shoelace, and stood up confidently.

She loved this place... She really did. But sometimes you heart calls you to so something crazy. Sometimes you don't quite understand it, but you know deep down inside that it is right. So she listened to her heart and ran.

She felt almost as if she was flying; she didn't know she could run so fast. She felt so free. Like nothing in this world could stop her. So she kept going. Her head raced with crazy thoughts. Mostly about Blaze and Maddy. She didn't want to leave them. She would miss them so much. But she had to. Otherwise she would never know what her heart wanted.

A small drop of water hit her face, then another, untill she was soaked. So much for it being a clear night. She felt mud splash up her tan legs as her feet hit the forming puddles. Her hair stuck to her wet shoulders. Her jean had formed yet another rip. But for some reason she didn't care. All she cared about was getting away. Farther and farther.

She didn't understand anything. Her head was so full of thoughts it felt almost blank. She wanted out of it. The pain. The fear. The hate. And she realized that she was only running from one thing. Herself.
--Taken--

lexip.13

"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

ChoChangHP118

Wow. Really good. I never realized you were good at writing. I would say write more, but I fear it has been a while since you have been on Vanessa.

COME BACK AND WRITE MORE!

No sense in yelling for you I suppose. No matter, very good.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

that was really good for a beginning keep on writing!
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Vanessa

(Sorry... I need to get on more!)

The rain fell down hard as the lightning lit up the sky ahead. Shortly after was a low rumble of thunder. The wind howled, rustling the leaves in the nearby trees. The rain hit the ground, splattering mud up against Vanessa's already wet legs. She heard another boom of thunder, and she walked a little faster. She suddenly stopped, knowing that she was there. The small house looked as if no one had lived in it in ages. She walked up the cracked sidewalk, opening the door. The room was simply lit by a candle, making it hard to see. Vanessa sat down the large bag she had been carrying on her shoulders.

"Your finally here." Said a cold voice from behind her.

"Sorry." Vanessa muttered. "I just want to put everyone out of the misery I've caused them."

"If only you would have realized what a reck you are sooner." The voice said hastely. "Then you wouldn't have messed up so many lives, foolish child."

The words stung Vanessa. All she could say was: "I know."

She hung her head in shame, and she heard the wind blow again, shaking the small building.
--Taken--

Nolan

dobby888

That was really good, but a little unrealistic.  Think about it.  If you walked into a little abandoned hut and a creepy voice started to talk to you from the shadows you'd be screaming your head off.  That's my only critique, but I like it.

Vanessa

(Well she knew who was going to be there. She went there to meet up with this person. But you do have a point, I would probably be screaming haha =])

--Taken--

dobby888

I'd say at least add in a little pant wetting.... but that's just me  ;D