News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Family Reunion

Started by dobby888, April 20, 2008, 08:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Jessie walked into the Hogs Head, and st down at the bar to order a butter beer.  Today Jessie was having a family reunion.  She knew that she was really early, but she couldn't wait to see all of her cousins again.  She was wearing her dark skinny jeans, blue converse, and a black hoodie.  She took a sip of her butterbeer, and then she heard the bell on the door ring, and she looked up to see who it was...

uglycupcakes

"Hey Babe! I haven't seen you inforeverness!!" Izzy walked into the hogs head, she had just stopped playing tennis and so she had her black short skirt on, a polo top, her raquet bag was tossed over her shoulder and her adidas shoes were laced up tightly. "So when is everyone else getting here.. I've been missing them! I miss seeing Casey!" She slid into the chair. "Do you have propel?" she asked the older man who was tending bar. "Its a popular muggle drink..."

dobby888

Jessie got up and hugged Iza.  *I think I had one in my room... I could use accio to get it for you if you wanted!! I miss seeing Casey too, but sh should be here in...* Jessie checked her watch. *About 5 minutes I think!*

uglycupcakes

"Yes, We have some.. I'll go get it" The bartender told her and rushed into the back to get some. "Yeah are all the Willows coming?" Izzy and Jessies mom's were sisters and there maiden name was Willows. There were seven brothers and sisters and they a ton of cousins, some which wer older and some which younger. Most had gone to hogworts, but some choose to go to places like Durmstrang and Beuabaxtons. There grandfather was dead but there grandma is still well and happy.

dobby888

*Hey Iza.... do you know if Casey has decided to come to Hogwarts yet? Because that'd be great if she could!* Jessie said as the door opened again.

uglycupcakes

"I don't know, I'm kinda guessing not.. but mabye if were lucky!" Izzy grinned. "but, I hear Micheal and John got accept for when there old enough!' The bartender brought Izzy her water and she popped off the plastic top and started drinking it.

(do you want to play casey or should i)

dobby888

*Then we had better hope that we're lucky!! Really? That's great! How many years is it until they can come though?* Jessie said, looking at the door to see who had come in.  It was Casey looking really confused, and looking for Iza and Jessie.  *Iza! Look! Casey's here!*

(I don't care whatever you want))

uglycupcakes

"Hey Hun!" Izzy yelled across the bar to Casey.
"OhhMYYGOSH! HII" Casey gave both girls a huge hug and then sat down next to them "Hows it going here at Hogworts?" She asked

dobby888

Jessie hugged Casey with a huge smile on her face.  She hadn't seen her in forever! *It's great! It's so much fun Casey, you should totally come!*

uglycupcakes

"Yeah Cas do it! Please!" Izzy begged with her cousin.
"Oh guys! I wish I could. But Beaxbatons is so much closer to home and I have friends there!" Casey reasoned. She knew Jessie and Izzy wanted her to come, but her friends back home were really important to her too.
"Psh, Forget about them!"Izzy told her.

dobby888

*Yeah and you can still keep in touch with them!! You can see them on holidays, and at the Triwizard cup* Jessie said.  *Come on... you'd totally get in.... at least let us show you around so that you can think about it!*

uglycupcakes

Well.. I don't think you can change my mind, but you can try i guess" Casey responded tentitivly.
"But, we should probably wait for the rest of the family to come. We can't just leave them here." Izzy giggled at the thought of her parents here not knowing what to do.

dobby888

*Yeah... that wouldn't be good... they'd probably like to see the school too...* Jessie said. 

((Did our parents go to Hogwarts?))

uglycupcakes

(yeah that sounds good Why don't you be our parents you can just be like all of them in one person... does that make sense?)

uglycupcakes

An owl swooped into the hogs head and dropped a letter into Izzy's lap. She ripped it open.
                Hey Girls!
                           We are running a little late. We plan to apparate in about 5 minutes to your grandma's and then we'll leave there in about 10 minutes. So we willsee you then!
                    Love,
                          Mom

Izzy handed Casey and Jessie the letter so that they could begin to read it. "Yeah Lets wait for themto get here and then we can give a tour of the schooL!"