News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Taking over as sub for a while.

Started by Shara2007, April 27, 2008, 10:29:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeKe p

She then looked at her clock..."Oh crap."she said as she changed into her Quidditch outfit and grabed her broom....She remeberd Sarah she she whould help her out she always fell off the broom.

Shara2007

"Well we are not sure really what is killing the unicorn. Some people say that it is because Voldemort is needing there blood. Other say that it is being done because you can get big money if you sell the horn of a unicorn." Sarah then saw her bird and the bird that was sick but could still fly come though the window.

"Sorry I could not tell you the reason. I'm not sure. I just know that I send a big time having to work with others to heal them." She saw that the bird just needed to get some medicne and heal the broken leg that was what was making him sick.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron was happy "okay" he said with a little to much happiness in this voice then looked at the owl "is it going to be okay?" he asked

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "Oh ya he will be okay. I see this one all the time for somereason it likes to break either its leg or wing. The reason it looks so sick is that it don't want to believe it so it still fights and that makes it sick."

Sarah then after wrapping the leg put it in a cage with some water and food.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron smiled as he watched the owl "its amazing how much you know" he said listening to everything she was saying

KeKe p

KeKe started her way out to the Quittich field.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at him. "How about we go for a walk and you can ask me any questions you have."

Sarah hated to be in this office she would rather be out walking. She held the door open for him.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron smiled "okay" he said and walked out "so what was the first thing you did when you got out of hogwarts?" he asked her

KeKe p

She stood there in the middle and then got on her broom.

Shara2007

Sarah started to head towards the quiddich feild the other place where she spent most of her time at while at hogwarts.

"well let see. I quit the ministry to open up my own vet shop. THen when got that open went back and healed some of the animals at the ministry. Now I work at the shop." Sarah looked at him. "what you want to do when you get out."

KeKe p

KeKe saw two people walk tword her way and then she fell off her broom even though she was maybe 500 feet in the air.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron started thinking "I dont know yet" he said as they came to the qudditich pitch and he saw someone flying around "I guess I need to decide that soon" he said

KeKe p

She then stood up and then got back on her Broom and went as fast has she chould.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as looked at him. "Don't be to set on what you want to do. I mean the truth was that I was not sure what I was going to be till about a week before graduation when some my friends that I don't talk to anymore gave me the money to suceed in my dreams."

She was not going to tell him about her drawling though. She then saw a girl falling toward the ground. She took off running clearing her mind. She then saw the girl get back on and thought that she was just like her when it came to brooms.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron stod ther for a second then he was right beside Sarah "really just a week" he said "but It seems like you've always wanted to take care of animals" he added looking at the girl fly above him