News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Making Extra Money

Started by Ginny Weasly, April 28, 2008, 09:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

When Ginny had become a substitute teacher at age 15, it had been to make money. Now, at 21 years old, she didn't need money. She had millions saved in so many different banks across the world, she never had to worry about her financial situation.

But for some reason, she loved Hogwarts. She loved teaching. And so she had taken back her old job at Hogwarts as a part-time teacher. On days that she worked, she left Cody with Xaver, or took him to her parent's house. They loved having Cody for the day.

Today she was subbing for Charms. She was okay at charms, and wasn't too worried about the subject. It was the kids she was worried about. Most of them didn't know her, and so they'd act out until she flipped out.

Now she sat outside of the school, on the steps. She had free periods for the first period of the day, so she could do what she wanted.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah had wore her hair down today but she still had her reading glasses on. She had finished that morning with one of the birds so she was walking down the hall with it on her shoulder so that she could let it go. She never had class the first period. She then opened the doors to the School and started to head down the stairs when she saw a red headed friend sitting there. She then turn to the bird.

"there you go little buddy just give your owner this." Sarah said as she attached a note saying how much it was and telling him that she wrote it down just to pay it whenever. She then walked down the stairs and sat next to her best friend and fellow teacher.

"So I guess they have you subbing today. What this time." Sarah smiled she had loved teaching but she was wishing that Hagrid would get better.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"Charms." Ginny answered without looking at Sarah. She had her knees pulled up and was hugging them, her bright red hair falling over her shoulders and contrasting brightly with her black robes.

"What's up Sarah?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

"Well nothing I think really. I mean when I took this job I thought that hagrid would not be out this long." Sarah then looked toward the lake that was one of her second home.

"I mean it not that I hate the kids. It just I have so much stuff I have to do. I mean I am still getting people animals to take care of. So how you been." Sarah knew that Ginny was busy. She had both a husband and kid to take care of.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"Alright, I suppose." Ginny shrugged one shoulder up, still not looking at Sarah. She thought of Cody's tears that morning, how he had clung to her begging her not to go to work today. He was simply upset because they hadn't seen Xaver for a few days. Ginny had avoided saying anything to Cody, but the child felt his father's sudden absence roughly.

She looked out over the grounds, taking in the sunlight, the clouds, everything about Hogwarts. She missed it alot.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at Ginny. She wondered what was going on.

"So Ginny what is the matter. I mean something wrong." Sarah then out a hand on her shoulder. "I mean normally your talkative with me but for some reason I get this feeling that you would rather not be here."

Ginny Weasly

Ginny leaned away from Sarah's hand, unable to keep her voice from being sharp, "Nothing is wrong. Don't worry about it."

She didn't like being touched, actually. In fact, the only two people whose touch didn't make her skin crawl nowadays was Xaver's and Cody's.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah sat there not saying a thing. She just looked at the lake. She knew something was wrong and she did not want to push it but she would be there if Ginny wanted to tell her something. Sarah knew that her mind was full of thoughts but mostly about how she was alone because becides the kids she had no one to talk to.

Ginny Weasly

Somewhere, far off in the castle, the bell rang. Ginny stood up, brushing off her robes and shaking them out.
"Off to class, I suppose." She muttered, rolling her shoulders and sighing. She didn't want to go inside, really.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah stood up and looked at her. "Ya your right. I mean I better get to class to"

Sarah was not sure what was going on but she was going let Ginny tell her when she wants.