News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Walking Around

Started by darius, May 4, 2008, 12:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darius

Darius was walking around the school, his hands in his pockets. He had been here for about a month, but had hardly been anywhere besides his common room and classes. Today, he didn't have any classes, so he decided to take a walk.
Only problem was that now he was lost. He blew some of his blond hair away from his forhead, frustrated with trying to find out where he was.
And so the world will end...

Shara2007

Sarah had been tired of taking care of the animals at the school and teaching. She was just plain wore out. This sparked her mind to wanting to go walking around the school. She had got to the edge of the forest and sat down. She was not sure if she was needed or what. If she was she would help though.

"It such a great day outside."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

SpencerFields

"Hey Darius" Spencer said. She was outside too and saw him wanderin around. "You look lost! Whats up?" She asked kindly.

darius

"i'm a little lost," Darius admitted with a shrug. He smiled at Spencer, "Not much. What's up with you?" He knew Spencer from some of his classes, and she looked nice.
And so the world will end...

Shara2007

Sarah happened to be walking around when she saw two of her Students. "So what is two of my students doing out side. I mean was it because of the fact that it is such a nice day out side."

Sarah smiled at them she was soon going to go to the forest and heal animals. "So you know. I am going to heal animals soon if you want to help."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

SpencerFields

"Just bored. Where are you trying to go?" Spencer asked. She big gust of wind put all of her sholder lenght hair into her face. "d**n"She said and try'd to readjust her hair.

iNinjuh

Al was snoozing in his favorite tree, once again. His book lay open on his chest, that was heaving up and down.
A loud SNAP shook him from his slumber.
He fell from the tree, and slammed into the ground.

Standing up and cursing, he brushed himself off.
He looked around, trying to find what caused the noise, but saw nothing.
No more unusual sounds came from around, so he shrugged it off.

He cast another wary glance around, and spotted a few people.
One of them was Sarah.
He smiled, and started walking over to them.
"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."

- Walt Disney -

Shara2007

Sarah turned and looked at Al as he walked over towards her. She had not seen him since she had started to sub as a teacher here.

"Hi there Al how long you been up to." Sarah then turned to the students. "You guys wanting to go with me to check on the animals of not."

harrypotterfan:)

Harry decided to visit some of his old friends at the school because he had the day off from work. He apparated right below a tree. He saw Al and Sarah and walked towards them.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "well hello there Harry."

harrypotterfan:)

"Hello Sarah. Hello Al."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]