News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A year in the life (Open to all/ the more the merrier)

Started by dobby888, May 4, 2008, 01:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah stood there looking at them all work. "Your doing great guys. I mean this is turning into a great looking dance."

Sarah then looked at all of them. She had done great work on partys back in her day. She was wanting to help them out but she knew they had to do this on their own.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked around to look at Sarah "thanks, but I have no clue what else needs to be done its the frist party I have ever helped with and I'm not sure what to do" Billie said as she sat the last candle on the table near the door
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

fudge0604

(( streamers?))

Albus heard Billie and looked at her, weird. He sat right and saw Sarah come.
" Hi Sarah!" While he got up from the chair, just standing there.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she looked at them. "Well Hello there Albus. I have been here for a while. I was going to help but then decided it might be better if  let you guys do it yourself."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

uglycupcakes

Izzy walked back down stairs feeling slightly out of place in her dress but delt with it. "I'm back!" She annoced then asked "What ya'll need help with?"

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed at Albus "yes streamers they're long pieces of paper that look like rope sorta and they go on the ceiling" she said and raised her wand and paper shot out of it and went to the ceiling an hung right above her head "It would be fun if you could help us Sarah" Billie said and looked at Izzy "you look amazing Isabelle" she said smiling

Shara2007

"OKay but what do I need to do." Sarah said looking at them. "Hi Izzy you looked great."

I loves YOUz

"Well I dont really know Jessies getting the DJ and we have the decorations up can you think of anything else" Billie asked Sarah it was her first party and she wasn't sure what else was to be done

uglycupcakes

"Oh, thanks guys! I'll help Albus with the streamers." Izzy said and walked over to them in the corner she chopped a couple of long strips and then used her wand to get them to go on top of the ceiling then she looked over to Albus and said "Do you think you could freeze these up there?"

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed "does he even know what they are?"

Shara2007

"Well he knows what they are. He just not used to putting them up since he normal came to dances after I finished the decoratons." Sarah smiled as she watched him. She then smiled as she held out her want did a spell that now one heard and covered everything in sparkles.

"that better."

fudge0604

Albus froze Izzy's streamers. Then Sarahs spell filled the whole ceiling with streamers, doing his job.
" Thanks Sarah. I think.... just kidding" He said and smiled.

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

"Wow! That was soo cool" Izzy said in awe of Sarah's sparklies!! "I love sparkles" She commented and then said "Is there gonna be food?"

I loves YOUz

As soon as Billie heard the word food she freaked out "onmygosh food I completly forgot what kind of food where is it gonna go AHH" She said then looked at Sarah after she calmed down a little "what kind of food is there suppose to be?" she asked wanting help

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as the looked at all of them. "Thanks for the compliments. I try my hardest to make it look good even if I get tired out in process and no one will ever know how I did that one."

Sarah then went to thinking. "Well what type food do we want. I mean we can have anything we want and I know a great place to get it."