News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A year in the life (Open to all/ the more the merrier)

Started by dobby888, May 4, 2008, 01:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

((This is just going to be a year at Hogwarts! So we'll start off with a party, then some normal school days, then a quidditch match, then a victory party, more school days, then a trip to Hogsmead! Please no PDA's (public displays of affection) and limited drama.  For the school days no skipping class unless there's a really solid reason!  For the party's fast music only! Thanks!!! And we want to try and keep this one going for as long as we can, so help us out with that!))

Jessie walked around the Great Hall.  She had a clipboard in hand and was checking that everything was done right.  The party was tonight, and everything had to be perfect.  She and Billie were the head coordenators of the dance, but there were tons of other people helping too.  She walked up to Billie and said, *Did you see the banner? Because I order a big banner that says "Hogwarts Fall Mixer!" on it really huge and I haven't seen it anywhere!* Jessie said.  It was noon, so the pace of things had started to speed up because the dance was getting closer.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked arounf for the sign "I haven't seen it when did you order it I thnk it should have been here by now" she said and looked around again. Then an owl flew in with a small rolled up paper "I think I found your sign" she said and took it from the owl and put 12 knuts in the little pouch that was tied to its leg and unrolled it and as Billie unrolled it it got reall big and when she was finished it was almost as tall as her and at lest 5times wider "I love magic" she said as she rerolled it and tossed it to Jessie
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

fudge0604

Albus was lying in his bed, relaxing. ~Never! Never has it been so quiet here! ~ Albus thouhgt to himself.
His hands was under his head, and his eyes was half closed, half sleeping.
It was a little room. He was sleeping alone there, every night. The people in his old room had gone sick of wakening up having their room ice cold. So Albus had gotten a room for himself. It was at the top of the tower, and it had several big windows. He got up and walked to one of the windows. The sight was marvelous. The sun slowly starting to slide down the mountains, making the sky beatiful.

He suddenly remembered that Jessie and Billie was holding a dance this day. ~crap... I have to get a shower~ he thouhgt to himself while he saw himself in the window. His hair fast dirty and fat, and it had been some days since he last had showered.

He walked out of the door and down the stairs. Out the common room, no one was there, and down the big moving stairs. He took some shortcuts now and then, so he was in the third floor by no time.

In front of him was a door with a picture of a shower on. Under the picture it was wrote: " Boys"
He opened the door and walked in.

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

*Oh good! Right on time!* Jessie said, she looked at the sign and then said *I need four girls to come and hang this up!! Come on! It goes right over....* Jessie looked around and then decided to hang it above where the DJ booth would be, so that you'd see it right when you walked in.  *there. You need two people to levitate it and two people on ladders to attatch it to the wall.  Got it?*

SpencerFields

"I'll help!" yelled Spencer. "I'm spencer. I'm sorta new here, but i figured helping out around here would be the best way to get to know people and stuff" She walked over to them. She had on a pair of skinny jeans but she had rolled them up so they were right at her knees. She had a shirt that had the Chanel logo on it, her shoes were Jimmy Choo flats, her hair was brown and curly today, and she wore a huge smile across her face.

uglycupcakes

"Hey Jessie" Izzy said as she came up and hugged her cousin."So your in charge of this party, eh?" She said as the embrace ended. "What do you need help with?" She asked ready to do what ever Jessie needed.

Shara2007

Sarah walked in as she wore her robes. She was going to supervise this party and help to set it up.

"Jessie as head of Gryffindor I have to supervise this party but I will not do anything bad to stop it if and only if. You will let me help you out." Sarah smiled as she then took down her hair, used her wand to put on some work close and thought of things to do.

Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled as everyone was helping put "thank you guys so much" she said then ran to Jessie "um when is everyone supose to behere?" she asked she forgot what time she and Jessie had told everypne to be here

dobby888

*The party starts at seven so that people have time to eat!* Jessie said.  *Iza, why don't you and Spencer each find one other girl and then all of you need to hang up this banner over there.* Jessie said pointing to where the banner was to be hung (if you guys could actually each to and find someone else on HPF to come and RP that'd be great!).  She said to Sarah, *I don't know what we need yet... Billie do you have a job? Because all the table and chairs will be arriving, so you could help set that up... Billie you could supervise the table and chairs.* Jessie said reading off of her clipboard.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira came running in with color squares in her hands. "Hey everyone!" She said.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she looked at her. "Okay how about I work on getting you some of those decorations."

Sarah then knew that she might beable to get it so look as if we are in the sky with it sparkling it she want it. "What decorations you want."

Sarah then turned to look at it. "Hi there Mira how you."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled "any kind but mainly fall colors and leaves all over the floor or have them fall from the ceiling but have them not really falling wait no nevermind erase out of your mind jus anything you want to" she said as she confused herself and fell to the floor with her hands on her face shaking after a few minutes she jumped up and laughed I hate it when that happens" she said and skipped off happily to watch the chairs and tables

SpencerFields

"Alright.. Hey.. Ahhh Mira?" Said Spencer. She had never met this girl before but had just heard somebody else call her Mira so she figured that was her name. She asked "Do you wanna help us put up the banner thingy?"

fudge0604

Hot steam flyed out the door, hitting Albus's face gently. It was extremely hot here, and Albus didn't like it. He already felt his powers weaken, so he quickly walked to a shower, and got into the little private changing room. He undressed and walked in a door, that lead to a shower. He heard some other showers going. He was in a little room with stone walls. It was pretty dark. Everything was stone exept a little plastic thingy where the water came down. He turned a stone so that the water would come.
He pointed the beam of water to another direction so that he could adjust the temparature better.

Twenty minutes later he was in his little changing room. ~Dang!~ He thouhgt to himself mad.
He had forgotten some new clothes to bring. He had a towel around his waist.

He got his wand out of his dirty jeans and said," Here goes nothin! Accio clothes!" He said while he focused hard. He wasn't so good with accios. His wand was pointing at the direction of his room.
He hoped for the best and waited.

After a little while a pair of blue jeans, an orange sweatshirt blue socks and blue T-shirt came flying in the door. He was happy that his clothes had come. If not, how else should he get his clothes?

He dressed, walked out, and headed for the great hall, pacing fast.

Post Potter depression.

uglycupcakes

Izzy saw Albus coming. "Hola Chicko! ¿Que tal?" Izzy asked him in spanish. "Wanna help me put up this banner!?" She asked him. "It'll be funnn!!" She teased and then asked Jessie 'you said ask another girlll thats fine if I asked Albus right?"

(Just so you know blue and orange don't match  ;))