News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Time Long Ago ((Open))

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 12, 2008, 07:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

"Such a little boy." Sirius whispered to himself.

"Blessings are brought upon the honest and the brave. You are so blessed Cody." He shook his head in disbelief, staring down at the boy.

"How do you know so much?" It was a slightly idiotic question to ask he feared, but Sirius truly never had known how Cod was so smart. He knew his mother and father were smart, but he didn't think it possible to get brains through genes. Unless it was something from his father's side that made him that way.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"My parents..my mom, especially. Many children are born with the ability to be smart...but few have parents who know how to teach them." Cody grinned, 'And yeah, it has to do with my dad a bit."

He led Sirius back into the forest, chattering all the way.
"I look like my dad, almost exactly, right? Well, that's cause his genes overtook my mom's gentler ones. Her's are generally recessive, even when it's simple human chromosomes we're talking about. So I am identical to my dad, with a slight touch of her. Then comes the brain, the inner workings. My father's kind are well known for bing smart, my dad especially. My mom was also, at one point, called a genius. Put two and two together just right and you make eight."

His voice was soft, quiet and slightly high pitched. Still that of a small child. It made the whole thing rather surreal.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius whistled appreciatively. He walked with Cody, still holding his hand. "That's very impressive I must say. Your a lucky boy to have such great minds in parents." He squeezed his hand comfortingly. "You'll go very far in life I'm sure." Forgetting that Cody was a four year old made it easier for Sirius to talk to him like he was an adult.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ginny Weasly

"Like I said, that was the basis. The foundation. If it weren't for my mom, I would have simply been a bit brighter than my peers." What did Cody know about peers? He never spoke to anyone his own age.

"She teaches me anything I want to know, and then teaches me when I don't want to know." He laughed, "She has this way of teaching me without me realizing it. We'd sit down to eat and before you know it, I was learning about psychological disorders!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius shook his head smiling. "That's crazy but fun all the same I assume? Do you like knowing all of this information? Do you ever wish you were like other children your age?" He was truly curious about the boy behind the four year old body. The boy that seemed much more mature for his age and yet still had a sense of youngness about him.

Ginny Weasly

"What are children my age like?" Cody stopped, suddenly, still holding Sirius's hand. He raised his eyebrows, "Signore Black, I mean it. I know nothing of my age group. I know a lot, yes, but my peers...what are children like?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

"Well..." Sirius was taken by surprise at the question, having never thought that a boy such as Cody wouldn't know what a child of his age should act like. He thought for a moment. "Its hard to explain really Cody. You would need to meet my daughter, Annabelle. Then you could understand. She's five [I hope, I don't even know how old she is]. She could show you what it's like." He smiled to Cody. He had never thought of Cody and Annabelle being so close in ages. He nodded.

"She would enjoy it. I think it would be a good thing for you to learn. We'll talk to your mother how about it?"

Ginny Weasly

((Is Annabell your youngest or oldest? Cause actually....Cody is older than all your guyses kids, if we do the timeline thing right. Hahaa.))

"Mmmkay," Cody said, grinning a little.

"I suppose I could repay you, then, for your kindness?" He asked, not wanting to surprise Sirius.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

(Sarah and I have skipped along our time line so much that seriously I have no idea anymore. In most posts now adays James is like 12, Alexandra is like 15, and Annabelle is fudge I don't know. We don't really pay attention to there ages. We just pick there ages depending on the thread. It's terrible, but we were to anxious to have the kids be apart of us that we didn't think of ages.)

Sirius thought for a moment. "There is two things you could do for me." He smiled to him kindly before continuing.

"The first is I ask you to please forgive me of any pain I caused you and your family and let us be cool." He playfully poked the boy in the stomach, bending over so his eyes were level with Cody's.

"And second," his face turned serious as he stared into Cody's eyes, "be smart in your decisions when it comes to Mahn and people like Mahn. Trust the ones that love you like Sarah, Albus, myself, and especially Ginny and when we tell you a man isn't good please believe us. We know the people in this world that are capable of taking even the smartest of brains," he patter Cody's head, "and turning them against the people they love. Just remember who you love and who loves you and who would do anything to keep you safe okay?"

Ginny Weasly

Cody thought for a moment, "The first is easy. I do forgive you."

And it was done, easily. Cody would most likely never breach the subject to rouse Sirius's guilt. He would speak of it, yes, but not to make the older man feel bad.

"The second, however, is something that is harder to agree to." He paused, "I still want to talk to Conan...and people that knew my father when he was a child."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

"I understand that this second promise is hard to make. So how about a compromise. You can speak to whomever you like, if you are with either Ginny, Xaver, Sarah, Albus, of myself. How about that Little Man? Do we have ourselves a deal?" He still was at Cody's height and he remained there as he waited for his response.

Having gotten past his former judgement on the Xian family Sirius wanted to be sure that they were safe knowing that no one could harm them. He personally wanted to try and protect little Cody as best he could from enemies such as Mahn and even Conan.

Ginny Weasly

"I still won't promise, but I'll try.." Cody rubbed his eyes with his little fists, then. He sat down on the forest floor, yawning greatly.

"I'm sleepy."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius smiled and held out his arms for the boy. "Do you want me to carry you? We're almost to your mother. Only a little bit more now." He spoke softer now, trying to sooth the child into sleep.

He held out his arms ready to pick him up if he said yes.

(Where is Ginny anyway?)

Ginny Weasly

((Gathering herbs or something. Just wanted to play with Cody a bit....))

"No, but can you hold my hand?" Cody didn't mind that Sirius had offered to carry him. But he would rather walk, if it was all the same.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ChoChangHP118

Sirius nodded smiling. "Of course." He held out his left hand for Cody and looked around.

"Where is your mother anyway?" He said allowed, not really expecting or caring if Cody answered.