News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Time Long Ago ((Open))

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 12, 2008, 07:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Xerxes Codium Xian. A mouthful of a name. It sounded like a name for a prince. It almost didn't seem to fit the small dark haired boy who sat on the forest floor waiting for his mother. The five year old was not alone. A large, old, gray wolf lay beside him, it's muzzle laid upon his knee. Cody's hand was on it's head, petting it softly.
Xerxes may have been Cody's real first name, but he had always been called Cody, and he intended to keep it that way. Xerxes Xian was much too princely. Even for the little prince himself.
Cody was a prince. A prince of two completely different places. One was in a different time era, and the other was in a different realm all together. He had never really seen either kingdom.
It bothered him, actually. His parents refused to take him to either one because they felt each was dangerous. They had a right to think this, because in both kingdoms, many people wanted the royal family's blood.

Cody leaned down, hugging the wolf, "Moonlight, you're a good guy." He told the wolf with a smile.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah was walking and happened to see a friend sitting there talking to a wolf. She smiled as she then walked over to him and stood there. Cody had for some reason got her more then anyone else she knew.

"So Cody who is this animal your talking to. I mean what his name." Sarah then bent down and pet the wolfs head.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Cody smiled up at Sarah, "This is Mom's friend, Moonlight." He scratched behind Moon's ears, grinning at the wolf.

"She told him to stay with me while she gathers herbs."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at him as she sat there. "well do you mind if I sit here and keep you company. "

Sarah looked up at the sky. "I mean I'm taking a break from both of my jobs."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"It's okay with me." Cody said, shrugging. Moonlight glanced at Sarah, then closed his eyes, his head resting on Cody's knee. The wolf was old, and tired. But he was still and Untouchable. One of the few left.

Cody looked up also, "Miss Sarah? Did you ever meet my mom's ex-husband?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him and smiled. "well it has been a while but I am sure that I have."

Sarah thought she had but she was pretty sure that she had. She had meet lots of people she did not remeber meeting. "why do you ask."

fudge0604

Albus was sitting in the top of a tree, relaxing. The cold wind hit his body gently, making him feel better than he had been for ages. He had gotten there for half an hour ago. Classes had ended then and Albus wanted to relax in the forest, while he got some powers back. Still he was weak, and he knew he wouldn't be on his best before the winter came again. Suddenly, he heard some voices under him.
Quickly, he climbed further down, to see who it was. On the fourth branch down he saw clearly.
" Hi Cody and Sarah!" He continued to climb down when he noticed something. " Cody! Be careful! You have a wolf right behing you!" Anxiously. He jumped down the rest of the bit, confused.
" Why arn't you guys moving?!" Just standing there with big eyes.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

The wolf opened one eye, looking at Albus, before closing it again. Cody grinned and patted Moonlight's head, smiling at Albus, "Hi Albus," He said before looking back at Sarah.

"Well, Miss Sarah, I was just kinda wondering about my mom. She doesn't tell me much you know."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she looked at him. "Well to tell you the turth. Your mother don't tell me much either."

Sarah then turned to Albus. "You of all people should know that I am great with animals even if it is a wolf."

fudge0604

" What?! Wha..." Albus mumbeled. "Ah... So what are you guys doing here?" Now a bit more calmed.
But still he didn't get what it was. So he waited for their answers.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Cody was quiet for a moment, then looked at Sarah again.
"I wish I could find out about my mom's life..." He sighed, thinking about what he did know.

He frowned, "I want to know about the places I'm going to be king of someday, you know?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus sat down. " I don't know anything Cody..." Trying to set himself into the case.
" But I know something about you're mom's life. Not to much but.... Something. Wanna know?"
While he looked at him and Sarah.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at both of them. Sarah was not sure what to say. She knew that Cody wanted to know more but she was not sure what she needed to hold back and want to tell.

"Well I am sure that maybe when you get just a little older that your mother will tell you more. I mean she might be waiting for the right time."

Ginny Weasly

Cody looked at Albus, tilting his head slightly in the way both his parents did when interested. Except Ginny's was one of curiousness, and Xaver's was more animal like. Anyway, he leaned towards Albus, "Tell me what you know. Please. I want to know."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

" Well..... Your mother has been through many things. She's so lucky she haves you....
But I don't know if I should tell you... It's really not me that is gonna tell you this.... You should ask you're father or you're mother about it.... Or someone else" Albus said changing his mind.

" And I don't know if what i tell you would really be true." Continuing making arguments.
" Sorry Cody..." He said slowly.

He ripped a hair out and throwed it on the ground. " Bad habit..."

Post Potter depression.