News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New

Started by Baby Caryle, May 23, 2008, 05:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baby Caryle

"Yeah... It's only because I was a mistake..." Baby said, her attitude showing. "My parents thought that they were only going to have my sister and so they didn't know what to name me..."

cody

Cody looked at her feeling bad for her. "I like that name," he said nicely. and to be honest he really did like the name.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

harrypotterfan:)

"I think that's not so nice of your parents...." Alex said.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Baby Caryle

"Yeah... That's what happens when you have a single mom." Baby shruged her shoulders.

cody

Cody looked down at his feet, shuffling them back and forth like a little child when they have to go to the restroom. He had no words to say because if he says something it might come out wrong like it usually does, so he stayed silent, waiting for someone else to say something.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Alex sensed Cody's uncomfortableness and said, "Need to use the bathroom Cody?" He asked jokingly.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Baby Caryle

Baby giggled softly. Then she looked over to Vanessa, who had been keeping quiet. "Are you okay?" She asked curiously.

Alex had just noticed Vanessa there. He was into the conversation too much to notice her.

Vanessa

"Huh? Oh... Yeah I'm fine." Vanessa said quietly. "I'll be right back." She walked down the hall, dissapearing.
--Taken--

Baby Caryle

"Oh okay... Bye..." Baby said, somewhat confused. She turned back to Cody and Alex. "I wonder what that was about..."

"Something must have popped up or she's going to meet her boyfriend." He smirked after her. "Yep probably."

Baby Caryle

"Her boyfriend? Hm I didn't know she was dating anyone. Not that it suprises me..." Baby said, looking down the hall Vanessa had dissapeared into.

"Yeah it's Blaze.....he's one of my best friends."

Baby Caryle

"I see... I don't think I've met him." Baby said, curiously. She wondered who Vanessa would date.

"Is Vanessa related to you in some ways because it seems like you're really protective of her."