News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New

Started by Baby Caryle, May 23, 2008, 05:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baby Caryle

Baby streched her tan arms above her head and yawned. She rubbed her eyes, then threw down the covers on her bed. She climbed out and walked over to the mirror, smoothing down her dark brown hair. She walked over to her trunk and picked out a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, quickly putting them on. She was finally ready for her first day at Hogwarts. She walked out of her room, through the Slythein common room, and out into the hallways. She walked slowly, trying to find her way to the Great Hall. She sighed, deciding that she was already lost and tried to find someone to help her...

Vanessa

"Lost?" A soft, but confident voice sounded from behind Baby. Vanessa walked over to her. "I'm guessing your new. Let me show you around. The names Vanessa. Vanessa Parkinson." She tucked a piece of perfect brown hair behind her ears and smiled.
--Taken--

Baby Caryle

"Baby Carlye." Baby said softly, slightly intimidated. "I'm supossed to be going to the Great Hall, but I really don't know where I'm going. Thanks a lot for helping me." She smiled back, looking down at her feet nervously. Change was always hard on her.

Vanessa

"Nice to meet you." Vanessa said, "And I'll show you how to get to the Great Hall. It's really no problem." She turned down a hallway, walking towards the Great Hall. She paused, making sure that Baby was following.
--Taken--

Baby Caryle

Baby nodded, then walked down the hallways after Vanessa. She felt unconfortable in such an unfamilier place. She stayed right behind Vanessa, not wanting to get lost. "So... What house are you in?" She asked, trying to start a conversation. She didn't want to come here and be known as the weird girl who never talked.

Vanessa

"Slytherin. Along with you right?" Vanessa asked, still walking. "I heard that we had a few new ones comming this year... So I'm guessing your one of them."
--Taken--

cody

Cody ran down the hall towards the common room with his arms wrapped around his spell books. His eyesight was getting blurry and dried out because of how fast he was running. He blinked for only a couple of secound to notice he had just hit something. He had shoved a girl he had not known. He had realized how rude he was acting and immediatly stopped in his tracks and looked up at the girl who had dark brown hair and was walking with Vannessa. He figured she was a new girl in Hogwarts. He faced her and said,"Sorry, i didnt mean to shove you. Uh...my names cody, whats yours?"
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

harrypotterfan:)

Alex was running away from one of his "fan girls" and suddenly bumped into a group of people. He stopped to catch his breath. "I'm so sorry!" He said finally.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Baby Caryle

Baby was about to reply to Vanessa's question when she was bumped into my two boys. "Uh... Hi. I'm Baby. Baby Caryle." She said quietly, smiling at the two. "And its okay." She giggled softly, then turned to Vanessa to see her reaction.

Alex smiled his dashing smile and said, "Hello I have never seen you around before, are you new here?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Baby Caryle

"Yeah... I just transfered here." Baby replied, looking down at her feet. She hated being so shy. "And who are you?"

Alex who still had his smile on stuck his hand out and said, "The name is Alex, Alex Potter and you are?"

cody

He smiled at Baby and then turned to Alex as he was talking.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

Baby Caryle

"Baby Caryle." She said, smiling back. "It's kinda a weird name." She laughed. She hated her name so much, considering it made her sound like she was three.

"That's a unique name...." He said giving her a smile.