News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alone.

Started by Baby Caryle, May 25, 2008, 08:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baby Caryle

Baby sat next to the edge of the lake, the deep blue water reflecting in her dark brown eyes. She swirled her finger in the water, then looked at her jumbled refection. She missed her old home in Nantucket so badly. She didn't want to be here at all. She sighed softly, then laid down on her back. She looked up at the bright starts, wondering if her friends were on the beach looking at the same ones. She felt her eyes water and tried to keep herself from crying.

KeKe p

KeKe was just out walking and she had on an old hoodie and some holey jeans with a pair of roxy flats on.  She was walking and then saw someone there and she walke dup to her."Hey are you ok girl?"she asked her becuase she chould tell that she was young this was KeKes last year.

Baby Caryle

Baby turned around to see another girl. "Uhm yeah... I'll be fine." She lied, wiping away the falling tears. "Thanks for asking though. My name's Baby."

KeKe p

She looked at her.."Your lieing."she said to her as she sat down by her.."What is wrong....umm baby...ok can I call you something else. I mean love the name but..."she said to her.

"Hey my name is KeKe..and if you ever see Aaron yeah we are going out..3 years now."she said to her with a smile.