News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hanging in the Commonroom (Sarah and I at first)

Started by _-Aaron-_, May 27, 2008, 05:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_-Aaron-_

Aaron woke up really early and got dressed as he combed his hair out of his face that ended up falling back where it was. Aaron sat in his room for a while then he got bored and walked down to the commonroom and sat at one of the tables and started to read a book that someone had left there

Shara2007

Sarah had then walked into the common room from the frount of the room throught their painting. That was one thing she had learn to do and it was how to get in all the other common rooms. She then walked in and over to the window and bent down. "I knew I left this book here."

Sarah then put the book in her bag and stood up and saw Aaron. "Long time no see."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron looked at Sarah "yeah how have you been doing?" he asked her as he stood up. Aaron smiled at  her "I was reading that" he said even though he was acutally looking for pictures but he read a few words.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she then took it out of her bag. "Oh well it my personal copy so if you promise not to mess it up."

Stand there then smiles and walked and wispers in you ear. "Or i might have to kill you."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron laughed and leaned in "like you could even with your magic" he whispered as he took the copy from her and laughed a little softer

Shara2007

Sarah smiled looking at him. "you know i can so if I was you I would be careful."

_-Aaron-_

Aaron stepped away "I'm sorry you could beat me" he said laughing and smiling

Shara2007

_-Aaron-_

"nothing but the normal stugying skipping classes hanging with KeKe the usual" he said adn smiled "What about you?" he asked her

Shara2007

"well training, quiddich, school, trying to find Siruis. My usual." Sarah smiled.

KeKe p

KeKe came running through the Commonroom.."They are going to kill me.!"she said to them.."Oh Hey..I have to go...I forgot I have Quiddich pratice."
She went up stairs and changed into her uniform then ran back out.."Bye guys."she said as she took off..
"Oh broom."she said as she snaped and it came to her.

"Ok now bye."she said as she ran out the door.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "I don't know what you see in that girl but okay. I mean she is rather funny. and late a lot."