News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Writting

Started by Baby Caryle, May 29, 2008, 07:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baby Caryle

Baby sat down in a clear patch of grass, opening her thick notebook. She grabbed her pencil, sketching down several words. She spent a lot of time doing this, sitting around and writting. She didn't know if she was very good or if she even made sense but something about it she loved. She wrote down a few more words when a drop of water hit the white notebook page. She closed it quickly and looked up to the dark sky. She stuck her notebook into her bag and pulled up the hood on her old sweatnuts.

Noelle

"It's not the best weather for sitting outside." A voice said from behind Baby. "I'm guessing your a writter? Me too. The names Noelle Paige." She walked over, the hood on her black sweatshirt up. Her ethreal blue eyes shone from under it. Her black hair fell on her shoulders, but most of it was tucked into the sweatshirt. Her skinny leg jeans were dotted with wet drops of rain. Thunder rumbled in the sky.

Baby Caryle

"Baby Caryle. And yes, I write." Baby said, slightly intimidated by the girls appearence. "I'm new here." She pulled her bag up over her shoulder. Her flipflops had mud all over them and her sweatshirt was getting soaked.

Noelle

"Nice to meet you." Noelle said, her eyes looking past Baby into the forest. She felt eyes watching her, and they were coming from that very place. "I've got some stuff to handle. You can come with me, just be carefull." She said, starting to walk on towards the forest. She didn't look back to see if Baby was following. She didn't have time for that. She picked up the pace a little.

Baby Caryle

"Uh... Okay." Baby said, following her. She noticed she had been looking towards the forest nervously while she was talking. Baby wondered what could be going on... She matched her pace to Noelle's and walked by her side. This seemed urgent...