News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Talking To Myself

Started by averyisme93, May 29, 2008, 10:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

averyisme93

Avery had heard about the Forbidden Forest at the first dinner. They had said not to go but she didn't care. She never did. She walked in like she was lost and looked around. As she walked farther the sun seemed farther away and the tree's got closer. Finally she stopped and started walking in a circle. "What should I do?....He probably doesn't even like me anymore..."she spoke to herself. She was speaking of a guy back home. They had gone out but not for long.He wanted to go out again. Avery did this for a while contemplating if she should go with him again or find someone here.
I'm a freak,a fashionista,a crackhead,and so many other things. Some you'll hate. Some you won't be able to resist. I gots a sister. Baby. She awsome but she's grumpy a lot. I love the songs selfish by asia cruise. Luv ya, Avery*~

I loves YOUz

Billie had followed Avery into the forest to make sure she didn't get lost or hurt. Then Billie heard start to talk and she just listened to her talk
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

averyisme93

"Gargh."she said more confused than ever now and getting hungry and nervous. This is one of the many things she hated about herself. She was always conflicted and could never get anything straight.
I'm a freak,a fashionista,a crackhead,and so many other things. Some you'll hate. Some you won't be able to resist. I gots a sister. Baby. She awsome but she's grumpy a lot. I love the songs selfish by asia cruise. Luv ya, Avery*~

I loves YOUz

"Go after him" Billie said slowly walking out from behind a tree "If you like him go after him if he laughs at you I could always erase his memories of it then erase your about it so you don't feel bad or I could erase him outta your mind completely" Billie said as she sat on a log and chewed on her nails

averyisme93

Avery jumped but then saw it was Billie and calmed down. "That's the thing I kind of like him. I don't know. Maybe I just need a restart. Any single cute guys here?"she said kind of being sarcastic.

I loves YOUz

"Yeah a few" Billie thinking of the guys "but if you like that guy go after him it  might be worth it you know" Billie said as she stopped bitting her nails and and pointed her wand them and they grew back perfectly

averyisme93

Avery ran this through her head and nodded then without thinking walked away mind swimming. She had a tendency to walk away from things when confused. She wondered how she would get through class.

I loves YOUz

Billie kept quiet as she followed Avery so that if anything tried to hurt her Billie would be there or if she got lost

Vanessa

Vanessa walked peacefully though the forest, not paying much attention. Her brown hair had been pulled up into a messy ponytail and she had just put on some confortable clothes. She suddenly bumped into someone, a blonde haired girl. "Ohmigosh! I'm so sorry!"

She felt bad, always wanting to make a good impression on the new students. She bit her lip. "I'm so so so sorry."
--Taken--

averyisme93

Avery stumbled a bit then regained her balance while drawing her wand. She put it down when she saw another Hogwarts student and looked around. "It's okay. Hi. I'm Avery."she said trying her best to be polite since she was new and needed some friends.

Vanessa

"Vanessa Parkinson." Vanessa said with a smile. "And I really am sorry... I should pay more attention..." She tucked a piece of brown hair behind her ear. "So I'm guessing your new here?"
--Taken--

I loves YOUz

Billie got bored and left.