News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Under The Stars.

Started by Vanessa, May 29, 2008, 01:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanessa

The wind blew slightly though the trees, rippling her chocolate brown hair as she looked through the window. Her brown eyes shone with determination. Her blue jean shorts were old and ripped. She threw on her old tennis shoes. And she grabbed a thick rope. She walked over to the open window and slung it over till she heard it tap against the ground. She secured it from inside and climbed down. Finally her feet hit the hard ground. She tied her now undone shoelace, and stood up confidently.

She needed fresh air. To think about a few things. She walked away from the castle, praying she wouldn't get caught. Then she picked up the pace, running. She ran to her favorite place, the lake. She sat down on a nearby rock, pulling her sweatshirt over her head. She wraped her arms around herself, trying to stay warm. She hated being alone. She wished someone else was out here...
--Taken--

Noelle

"Sneaking out?" Noelle said, walking up behind Vanessa. She had heard someone walking around, and decided to follow. She was always curious, which wasn't always a good thing. She sat down beside her, noticing that she seemed deep in thought. She glanced out to the water, then surveyed the area.

I loves YOUz

Billie wasn't able to sleep so she decided to go for a swim. So she grabbed her shoes and tied them on loosly and jump through her window. Billie ran through the forest and dived into the lake. "Brr" she said as she came to the surface then went back under. After spending some time under the water she started to hear voices and she popped her head out of the water. "Hello" she said as she swam towards the shore and sat in the water.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

cody

Cody heard voices from a far away distance while he was getting some fresh air. He followed the voices till he was where the voices were. He smiled, its just Vanessa and two other girls. He walked up to them and sat by them ," Hey, so whats up?"
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at the boy "Hey" she said as she went father in the water

cody

"So why is everyone out here," Cody asked.
Its all fun & games till someone gets hurt...then its hilarious

I loves YOUz

"Couldn't sleep and got bored" Billie said first then waited for the other girls to answer

harrypotterfan:)

Alex came out during the night because he needed some fresh air. He heard some noises near the lake and neared it. He got closer to see that it was Cody, Billie, Vanessa and Noelle. "Hey guys I didn't get invited to yet another party. I feel so hurt."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

"It was an unplanned party sorry" Billie and smiled

"Oh really....since I wasn't invited I'm going to leave."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

"Oh no you can stay" Billie said looking at him

Alex turned and smiled. He looked really happy. "Really....can I...I mean may I?" He asked teasingly.

I loves YOUz

Billie splashed him "You cant if your gonna act like that" Billie said joking

Alex's tear watered because of one of his spell. "Really I can't...never mind then."

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at him sadly "I'm sorry you can" she said