News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just outside studying

Started by Shara2007, May 30, 2008, 08:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

She looked at Billie.."I know...and your eyes are going to be black tomarrow..you need......"she said as she trailed off.
"I just got back from hunting with Alice...."she said to her then looked at the one guy there.."Oh I don't know."she said.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

I loves YOUz

"Well for starters James this is Megan my cousin maybe I'm not sure, Megan this is my friend James" Billie said pointing and explaining. Then she heard Megan and she lost her smile and her face dropped "Oh okay thanks" Billie said sadly
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Megan.

She looked at her smile fade.."Don't worry..I will help you."she said to her and smiled.
"Well Hello James..I am Megan as Billie said."she said with a smile.

I loves YOUz

Billie didn't smile "thanks" she said barly she hated hunting unles she was just geting a small snack and could control herself but when these days come she in uncontrolable

Shara2007

James smiled. "well it is nice to meet you to Megan."

James then looked at Billie. "what is going on. I am lost."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Megan.

She looked at her and smiled."Don't worry I dont' like them to...I will help you if you want."she said to her.

She looked at him.."You ot"she said.

I loves YOUz

"Okay thanks" She said to Megan

"nothin" Billie said forcing herself to sound happy and she smiled at him which wasn't hard because he was cute

Megan.

She smiled at her it was fake but her smiles looked real."Okay."she said .

Shara2007

"okay that fine. " James then smiled.

"I mean I will be okay as long as ya don't make me regreat not studying. I mean I am in the precense of 2 beautiful girls."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Megan.

She looked at him and smiled..."Thank you I guess. I kinda of get that alot..I don't think I am."she said to them.

I loves YOUz

"You could still study if you wanted to" Billie said and giggled and blushed a little she felt much better now. She then hit Megan in the shoulder "You are your very pretty much prettier then me" Billie said truthfully

Megan.

She hit her back.."NO I am not!"she said to her.  They always got into fights about this.

Shara2007

James smiled. "Well I guess. I would rather talk to ya though."

James was starting to like billie

Megan.

She looked at Billie then at James and smiled.  She loved hooking people up like Alice loved to give makeovers.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled and hit her back "I win" she said before Megan could hit her again. Then looked at James "You better I mean if you wanted to study instead I'd be sad" BIllie said and laughed a little