News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Wanting.

Started by Dakota, May 31, 2008, 12:29:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakota

It was a nice day outside, well it was to Megan.  It was softly raining and every once in a while you whould see lighting or hear some thunder.  But to her that didn't bother her.  To her it was a very nice sound, a storm was.  She was in her skinny jeans her hoodie up and her converse on.  She was as you whould see all wet.  She had been walking around for hours, just to past sometime, but all the time she was walking she just chouldn't help but think.  She thought about how she wanted friends, how she wanted to see her family, and she just wanted to be noticed.  She looked around again and then she looked around and saw that she wasn't far from the school but a pretty good distince.  Yeah, she new that students chouldn't come this far after hours, but it was only two minutes till that happend.
I have had a girl on her before..I use to be KeKe but didn't have a reason to keep her anymore..and well this girl is more like me..so hope you like.=]

Ginny Weasly

Ginny was on her way home, holding the hand of her son, and pushing through the rain to get to Hogsmead. She had promised Cody a cup of hot cocoa before bed that night, and seeing as she couldn't make it for the life of her, she had decided on the Three Broomsticks.

She looked up, pushing her dark red hair made darker by the rain out of her face. She saw Megan, and briefly wondered what the girl was doing out so far near lights-out. She sighed, and Cody grumbled something about how he wanted his hot cocoa.

"Need to do something first, angel." Ginny told him. And so the two of them waked over to Megan, stopping near her.
"You should get inside, " Ginny told her, "It's almost after hours."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dakota

Megan looked up at a girl that was standing there; she then looked at her son then back at her.

"OH I'm sorry, I will go."she said to her then put her hood down and started to walk back to the school.  She looked back behind her and smiled a sweet one.

"Thank you for telling me, bye."she said as she waved then she turnd and started back to the school.
I have had a girl on her before..I use to be KeKe but didn't have a reason to keep her anymore..and well this girl is more like me..so hope you like.=]

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, and Cody tugged on her hand, "Come on Mom! It's wet out here."
Birds don't like being wet.

Ginny nodded again, glancing back at Megan before going with Cody.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dakota

She just kept on walking, thinking about were her classes were going to be on Monday.  She had no idea were she was going, but kept on walking.

She saw the school and was just going right for it.

harrypotterfan:)

Alex ran into the building accidentally bumping into a girl. "Sorry...um are you new to Hogwarts?" He said.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Dakota

(Oops..my friend was typeing for me. and put her girls name....sorry.)

Dakota looked at the boy standing there..."Umm yeah...."she said to him and smiled.

harrypotterfan:)

"Well the name is Alex Potter....and you are..."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Dakota

She looked at him..."I am Dakota, Dakota Gibbiens."she said to him.