News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

AIM

Started by harrypotterfan:), May 31, 2008, 09:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

if anyone has aim....you can add me and tell me who you are...my aim SN is: sseeds06

yes it's weird...if you have a problem with it....please tell me :P
lol.... ;D ;)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Sky

My Screen name is XXXXshmooXXXX. IM me anytime. I try to be on as much as I can, though sometimes I may not respond right away. I always try to reply back.

Ginny Weasly

Mine is on my profile, which is probably why so many random people IM me...

Anyway, it's alchemysped. And I don't hold very good conversations unless there is something interesting to talk about. I've been through the random convo stage, and am now where if you don't talk to me, I won't talk to you stage. :)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

mines xXxKJFxXx  I'm always on.. IM me anytime... just to let you know if I havent talked to you on IM then I wont IM you so you'll have to IM me first and tell me who you are.... hehe
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Alexis

Mines XxscreamoXxk...I dont use it all that often.  but lately I have..feel free to send me an IM
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Shara2007

mine is on my profile I am not sure about what it is I am always on though.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.