News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Walking....and Thinking

Started by xsunnyxnights, June 1, 2008, 09:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xsunnyxnights

Rosie walked aimlessly. She didn't know where to go, what to do. She was hoping for a new friend here at Hogwarts but she was basically shunned by the other students here so far. She sighed.
Just like Zengar... She thought. She walked further on and saw the huge lake.
Wow this is a huge lake Suddenly she saw something. She closed her eyes and saw a girl walking over and introducing herself.
She's to be trusted. She said silently to herself. Then she saw a boy following her for some reason. She smiled and thought.
The guy looks pretty decent and cute. He also introduced himself. She shook her head of that vision.
Wow I hope my vision will come true....I really need someone to talk to , to trust...
I have another character: harrypotterfan:)
but I decided to make a new character because:
1. I'm bored
2. this character is so much cooler....lol

Alexis

Alexis walking around, as she just got done with her classes.  She noticed a girl she never met before so she decided to walk over to her introduce herself.  "Hi, are you new?"
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet was walking around across the grounds in and out of thought when he saw a girl making her way to another. He had never seen either girls before but through a little impulsive decision making, he had decided to join them.

Goblet followed up the girl who had just walked over.
"Hello, fellow parsons. Please allow me to introduce myself,        I am a man of wealth and taste,
My name is Keith, but people call me Goblet."
I am a dog.

Alexis

Alexis looked from the new girl to the boy who just walked over.  "Hey, Goblet. I'm Alexis"  She said with a smile.

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet looked at Alexis. "Hello, Alexis!" said Goblet with a smile back. "And who is this third fellow girl here?"

(Catch the Rolling Stones reference in the last post?)
I am a dog.

Alexis

"Well actually I just met her."  Alexis said looking at Goblet. 

(Hehe sorry, don't really know much about the Rolling Stones)

xsunnyxnights

Rosie smiled. "Hey the name is Rosie and you are?" She said stretching her hand out to shake their hands. Her vision was true and she finally found some kind people here. Then she had a vision of another boy running from somewhere going somewhere.
1. I'm bored

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet shook her hand, "My name is Keith, but people call me Goblet."
I am a dog.

harrypotterfan:)

Alex suddenly came running out of nowhere. He was supposed to meet his father outside of Hogwarts for something. He suddenly skidded to a stop. "Hey Goblet, hey Lexi...and new girl." He said out of breath.

((lol...sorry I have to make Rosie's visions true....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

xsunnyxnights

Where did all these kind people come from?? She thought forcing a smile. She was shy around these people and felt her legs growing weaker and weaker. "Hi...." She simply said.
1. I'm bored