News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Dangerous?

Started by xsunnyxnights, June 1, 2008, 09:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xsunnyxnights

It was dark. She looked out and heard a wolf howl. She shuddered at the sound and said to herself,"Calm down...." She peered outside and saw the coast was clear and gently landed on the soft, wet grass. She looked back and then walked. She then knocked into a tree branch whilst she was standing. "Owww...." She said rubbing her head. She suddenly heard a noise near her, her head snapped in the noise's direction.
I have another character: harrypotterfan:)
but I decided to make a new character because:
1. I'm bored
2. this character is so much cooler....lol

harrypotterfan:)

Alex was walking in the midnight moonlight enjoying the sight of the full moon until he heard a noise. He turned in the direction and walked closer to see a girl he never seen around in Hogwarts before. He tried to approach her as quietly as possible but when she knocked into a tree branch he started laughing.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

lexip.13

Lexi hit lower in the bush she had been hiding in and laughed silently making sure not to make to much noise. Then a thought came to her. Why not have a little fun? She got out her wand and made a rock fly at the two just to see what happened cause she was screwed up like that.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

Megan.

Megan was just out walking and she saw Alex and saw what happend to the girl and she laughed to.  She then ran behind Alex quitely and jumped on his back to scare him.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

lexip.13

Lexi finally couldn't take and burst out laughing. She wondered if they heard her.

Megan.

She looked over still on Alexs back but not caring...and she saw Lexi and smiled at her and waved..

lexip.13

Lexi waved back then backed out of the bushes and ran back up to the castle.

Megan.

She laughed at lexi then put her hands over his eyes..."Guess who?"she said to him.

lexip.13

Lexi grabbed some paper and a pen from her suitcase and wrote a letter to Dan. He was her best friend and crush from her old school. She told him of the finals and almost everything that had happened to her in the past week. Then she kissed his name before giving it to one of the school owls and watching it fly away.

Alex chuckled realizing it was Billie. "Hmm let me see...." He pretended to think really hard.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

She just sat there on his back.

Alex smirked and threw Megan on the soft grass and started tickling her. "I hope you're ticklish!"

Megan.

SHe laughed at him.."Yes I am..":she said as she laughed some more.

Alex had alittle more fun with Megan and then let her go.

Megan.

She just kept on laughing then she talcked him.