News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Missing his friends.

Started by Shara2007, June 4, 2008, 08:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

James was sitting out by the lake. He had not talked to Alex since he had told him about his mother. James had not talk to him mom but he did not want to about it. He was going to ask his dad but he had not seen him in forever either. He was now sitting at the lake and drawling wanting to talk to someone but not sure who.

"Well this is fun I mean I am alone."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

((sorry I forgot where the post is where Alex told James about his mother....and I haven't told you yet though right?))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet was dawdling down by the lake shore. He had noticed a boy sitting near the muddy banks. He was unlike the others who were carefree and were enjoying themselves. But this boy was disquieted. Goblet could not tell if he wanted to be alone or needed somebody to talk to. Goblet decided to take a chance. "Hello there," he said.
I am a dog.

Shara2007

James looked at him and smiled. "Oh Hello there. How are you." James stuck out his hand and to tell the other he could sit down. "YOu can sit here."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

goblet_fulla_fire

"Oh?" said Goblet, slightly taken aback. He never met anyone for the first time that was so informal right off the bat. But he does look like he could use someone to talk to, so Goblet took a seat near the water facing him. "Uh, hello. People call me Goblet. What's your name?"
I am a dog.

Shara2007

"My names James most people know me because of who my mom is. I mean she is the care for magical creatures" James looked at him and smiled. "It nice to meet you Goblet."

goblet_fulla_fire

"Nice to meet you too, good sir. I actually know how you feel in regards of people only knowing you because of somebody else. My brother was quite popular and I actually used to be 'that guy's brother.' I don't have that problem anymore though. So," Goblet said, "does anything bring you out here? Unless you just enjoy the lake's atmosphere."
I am a dog.

Shara2007

"Well I don't know. I mean i think it was in my genes. My parents loved this  place so I think that is where I got it from." James smiled at this kid he saw them as friends. "I have not heard of your brother."

goblet_fulla_fire

"Not many have at this school anymore. He already left. I do say that I love the atmosphere and the sense of isolation. I'm not too sure if my parents enjoyed this place though."
I am a dog.

Shara2007

James looked at him. "So I'm glad that you sat down. I mean I have been looking for someone I can talk to. I mean my friends have told me some things and I just want someone to talk to."

goblet_fulla_fire

"So it looks like something good came out of my aimless wandering near my favorite place," said Goblet with a smile. "I wouldn't know how you feel. But I am here, if you feel like you need to vent any feelings."
I am a dog.

Shara2007

JAmes looked at him. "Well everything I thought I knew about my parents was a lie. And then you had that my friend who thought that he should tell me instead of letting me believe that my parents were great."

JAmes then leaned back. "It really loses my trust."

goblet_fulla_fire

"Yes, well, I do want to sympathize with you but isn't the element of trust based around letting the truth be known to you no matter what the cost instead of letting you be deceived?"
I am a dog.

Shara2007

James looked at him and smiled. "Goblet you are smart. I mean the reason I said that I do not trust them was becuase of the fact that they did lie to me. How am I to know that they will not do it again."

James looked the water and it moved. "Then my friend told me and I have not talk to him yet. Well I mean i never really belived him when he told me."

harrypotterfan:)

((that hurts so much......lol))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]