News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Let's Get Back Into the Swing of Things

Started by ChoChangHP118, June 8, 2008, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

Now James you must focus your attention on one thing. What one thing is that?" Sirius stood before his son in the front of their house anxiously waiting to see how his first practice with his son in learning to become a safe and unregistered animagus was going to go. He wore khaki shorts and a blue T-shirt with black flip flops as the warm summer sun beat hard onto his scars and skin. He ran his fingers through his hair, staring down at his son with scared purple eyes.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

James was barefoot wearing blue jean shorts and a white tank top. He had been waiting for a long time. He had not got to start praticing yet.

"Well dad the thing you must focas your thoughs on it to become a dog. That way you will become one whole and not half dog half human." James said. He was hoping that was right.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Sirius stood, dumbstruck for a moment, staring blank eyed towards his son. His eyes were frozen on his ten year old for a moment. "Wow," he said after realizing he must look slightly silly staring idly towards his son. "Impressive! How did you know that? I'm very proud of you! Wow good job!" His eyes turned a joyous orange as he reached out to give his son a high five. He had not expected James to know so much about a subject he had never studied or anything.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

James smiled as he gave his dad a high five. "Well dad I mean it is sort of common scense. If you don't think about what you want you will not get it. Or if you do it will not be completely the way you want it."

James was glad that his dad was proud on him. He was a rather smart boy. What he was not saying was that he had his mothers help.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.