News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Going out for Dinner

Started by Sky, June 10, 2008, 04:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky sat at a table in The Three Broomsticks. She had straightened her dark hair and wore a black and white striped polo, *a girls one o course :P* with a black zip up jacket and faded blue jeans. She flipped through the menu as she waited for her friends to enter.

johnny

Johnny came in and saw Sky..."Hey Hey Hey."he said to her as he fliked her head.
no one ever said that life was fair and I'm not saying that it should be
so knowing that you are what you want to be and I'm not comes as no surprise
but don't expect me to be happy for you
and don't smile at me and tell me things will work out for me too
I don't want your pity...I hate your pit

Sky

Sky looked up at Johnny and socked him in the arm. "Hey." She said with a grin.

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet entered in the Three Broomsticks for Sky's arranged dinner with her friends. He sat down at the table that so far only seated Sky, who was talking to another student. "Righty then," said Goblet, as he picked up a menu.
I am a dog.

harrypotterfan:)

Alex took his robes off and dressed in cargo shorts and a polo shirt. He headed to Hogsmead. When he entered the Three Broomsticks he waved hi to Johnny and Sky and then saw Goblet sitting at another table. "Hey Gob!"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

Megan came in with a blue Tunqe top on.  A pair out skinny jeans on with her cheakered vans.  She saw Sky and walked over to her."Sky!!"she said as she gave her a hug and then looked around and saw Johnny."Hey Johnny."she said as she gave him a hug.  She didn't now the other people were there.  Her hair though was like in the picture on the side of this thingy...haha
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Alex hadn't sat down yet. "Hey MEGAN!" He shouted emphasizing on his girlfriend's name. "You guys want to join us at our table and start eating."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

goblet_fulla_fire

"Hello, Ally-Alex," said Goblet cheerfully. "Come sit with us and we'll order satisfactory meals and talk about the times!"

Goblet saw Megan come in. "And it is... Megan, isn't it? Though we have met before, I recall that we didn't have that much time to really know each other. Good thing we have this arrangement to finally fulfill that opportunity. You too should come dine with us."
I am a dog.

Megan.

She looked at Alex and just waved at him and sat down by Sky."Sorry Goblet..but to tell you...I don't know."she said laughing at him.

johnny

"Hey Megan."he said as she sat down my her.  He didn't know that her and Alex were together or not so he sat by her.

((lol sorry man))
no one ever said that life was fair and I'm not saying that it should be
so knowing that you are what you want to be and I'm not comes as no surprise
but don't expect me to be happy for you
and don't smile at me and tell me things will work out for me too
I don't want your pity...I hate your pit

((eww....lol....))

Alex tapped Johnny on the shoulder. "Umm may I sit next to Megan please?"

((lol....sorry mind my umm politeness.....lol.....in real life I'm a girl so you can imagine how hard this character is for me....))

Megan.

She looked at them and pushed Johnny out of his chair and sat in Johnnys seat and now Johnny was in her old seat."Happy guys....god"she said to them..."Johnny I havn't seen you for ever what have you been up to?"she asked him.

Alex shrugged and sat down across from Megan. Are you mad at me?

Megan.

She shrugged her shoulders at him and looked at Johnny and Sky."So..Sky and Johnny...what shall we do...oh and Goblet."she said to them.

What did I do? He sent to her. He had a worried expression on his face.