News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Going out for Dinner

Started by Sky, June 10, 2008, 04:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

She shurgged her shoulders at him and took a sip of water.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

harrypotterfan:)

((wait do you like anything to eat....like chocolate cake or whatever?))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

((no))((lol))((i just eat for the fun..and so people won't know that I am a vampier))

((dammit.....))

Alex asked trying to be cheerful concealing his pain. "So what do you guys want to eat. My treat."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

"Guys sorry but I have to go."she said to them..."Bye"

Sky

Sky looked at Goblet and then the others. "Alright guys. Get whatever you want. This is my treat." She smiled and looked down at her menu and pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "I Think I'll just get a butterbeer and a hamburger..." She said after looking through the menu.

((Sorry..I went to the store with the parents. So Ima bit late.)

Megan.

Sky

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet felt a strange amusement by watching Alex and Megan with their slight predicament with the fellow named Johnny. "Right," said Goblet with grin. He didn't bother look at the menu. "Me thinks me will has the spaghetti with marinara sauce. I just love the Italian food," he said brightly.
I am a dog.

Sky

Sky grinned. "Great." The Waitress came and took the orders and quickly returned with Butterbeers. "So Goblet...what is your best subject in school?"

goblet_fulla_fire

"Defense against the Dark Arts is the only real thing I am interested in. Any other subject in that, I just half commit to it. You?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

Sky

"That and...I suppose Transfiguration or potions. I like those three the best." She took a light sip of her butterbeer.

goblet_fulla_fire

"As I said, not that interested in those subjects, I'm not. I think an interesting subject has to level on how interesting, useful, and thrilling it is," said Goblet.
I am a dog.

Sky

Sky nodded. Finally their meals had arrived. "Dig in guys."

Alex slightly grinned bummed out that Megan had to leave. He dug into his eggplant parmesan and got up to pay the bill. He walked back to the table. "I already paid for your meals.....I have to go now. See you guys." He said and left the Three Broomsticks.